Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Quantico Ladies?

1. Member

Smile Quantico Ladies?

Advertisements
    Hey, I'm Kati. I'm new here, My husband and I are PCSing from Lejeune to Quantico here in May. I was wonderin if anyone was stationed there so that I can make some friends before I get there.

I have a 2 year old daughter and another on the way. We're due in September!!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm in that area but dh is stationed over by the Pentagon
    If you need any help for the area just let me know....I've learned my way pretty good since getting here full time in Sept . I also work with a girl who lives on base.....she has a 2 year old son and I know she would love to meet someone, she doesn't know anyone here either.
  3. Senior Member
    i don't know anyone, and i'm heading to pendleton in may, but i just wanted to say welcome to MSOS!!!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  4. Member
    thanks yall. i was beinging to think that no one was on the site that lived in quantico!!
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    There isn't really anyone in this area on here...just me I think And I don't live on Quantico actually, we have a place out in town in Woodbridge which is just one exit up from the Quantico exit.

There are quite a few who are much closer to DC and in Maryland though.

When do you guys get here?
  6. Senior Member
    may I just say mrs kati YOU SUCK for leaving me in lejeune with the crazies on the court. I have no one to hit the jackpot when checking my mail for me while Im out of town now
  7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyB View Post
    There isn't really anyone in this area on here...just me I think And I don't live on Quantico actually, we have a place out in town in Woodbridge which is just one exit up from the Quantico exit.

There are quite a few who are much closer to DC and in Maryland though.

When do you guys get here?
    we will be there no eariler than may 15 and no later than june 15

We are going to try and get base housing, i have been looking online at the pictures and stuff and they loook really nice! My dad actually live in woodbridge.. so we'll be close to him, but i dont know anyone that actually is up there.. lol How is your area where you live at? is it really expensive?
  8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tna111905 View Post
    may I just say mrs kati YOU SUCK for leaving me in lejeune with the crazies on the court. I have no one to hit the jackpot when checking my mail for me while Im out of town now

I KNOW! i am going to miss you too! it definatly is going to suck, but ill be closer to you when you got to Baltimore!1
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by 4MyLove View Post
    we will be there no eariler than may 15 and no later than june 15

We are going to try and get base housing, i have been looking online at the pictures and stuff and they loook really nice! My dad actually live in woodbridge.. so we'll be close to him, but i dont know anyone that actually is up there.. lol How is your area where you live at? is it really expensive?
    It's no worse than Richmond which is where I am from originally. We found our place on Militarybyowner.com and our landlords got it on foreclosure so we are well under our BAH in rent

Woodbridge isn't bad money wise...the farther north you go the worse it gets. I do think the BAH for the area though is not comparable to what you pay for things here. We compared it to what we get for BAH, which is Arlington, and I couldn't believe how small the amount was

You will love the base housing...they are building a lot of new ones and have refurbed a lot. I am very impressed with what they have every time we go on base. My dd goes to the daycare there so we see it all . The whole base is very niced...I think you will like it