Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Anybody from saratoga springs?

1. qtiepie6578

Whatever Anybody from saratoga springs?

Advertisements
    looking on here i noticed that there is absolutely, or maybe i didnt look hard enough, nobody from saratoga springs ny region. Probably because the base near here is so small and hardly can be considered a base. but i was just wondering if anybody from this site lives in saratoga county or is going to move here eventually. i lived here for almost a year, and love this town. if any one is moving here shortly feel free to ask me anything about the town/housing or places to go out when you get here. looking forward to hearing back from you. *rhianna*
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We are not stationed there, but Saratoga is "home"! Unfortunately, I haven't been back there in like 2 years now! I grew up in Saratoga, and we were never fortunate enough to have Mark get a billet there...but we really enjoy visiting!!
    JulieM
  3. (i carry it in my heart)
    (i carry it in my heart)
    I live about 30 minutes north of Saratoga, in a tiny town called Argyle... I agree, I have only seen a couple others from this area on this site. I just saw the "base" last week when I went to get a new ID... I was shocked at how tiny it is!
    Oh, hey. I'm back!
  4. Senior Member
    I'm from central NY - finger lakes region. So although I know where it is, I didn't ever live there. I wasn't even aware there was even a small "base" there.
    *** Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. ***
    *** Women's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it! ***
    *** My husband bought me a mood ring the other day. When I'm in a good mood
    it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a red mark on his forehead. ***

Never go to bed mad, stay up and fight it out.
    ---------------------------------------------
    A half truth is still a whole lie.
  5. Regular Member
    I'm about 30 minutes south of Saratoga in Albany. I know there's another post somewhere on here about the area, but I'm not sure where right now, and no one has been on it for a little while. I'm from the area and I'll be here for at least a few more months.

Briana