Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Hampton Roads mommas

1. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!

Exclamation Hampton Roads mommas

Advertisements
    If y'all need some Mommy time, y'ajj should checkout Oceana's ASYMCA. Today Ethan had a lovely time at an activity called Scampers. Ethan basically did free play for close to an hour. It basically like a playgroup from 10-11:30. After free play, there's circle time(doing rhymes and such), then snack time, then craft time. Ethan drew with washable markers and stamped with washable stamps.

Tomorrow the kiddies will be doing a little Valentine exchange. There will also be Mommy & me time from 10-11. Mommy & me is doing crafts with your kiddies.

There's also Mommy's Moment, which is on Monday and Tuesday mornings from 10-11:30. Basically your kids are watched while you can take a nap, read a book or magazine, scrapbook, sew, knit, etc.

I SOOOOOOOOOO wish I found out about this sooner.....LMAO!!!!!!

I hope some of you can join!!!! If you'd like a scanned copy of this month's activities, PM me or you can e-mail the Oceana ASYMCA at asymca@juno.com

Not too sure what the other ASYMCAs offer. For all this, it's worth the 20 miles trek each time!!!!!!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Awesome, can you send me the info please.
  3. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Yeah!!! Will do!!! I scan the calendar tonight!
  4. Senior Member
    Victoria and Erika are you all planning to put the boys into preschool next year? If so I have to recommend Aubrey's. It's called Mothers Day out and it's awesome!!!
    Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisha View Post
    Victoria and Erika are you all planning to put the boys into preschool next year? If so I have to recommend Aubrey's. It's called Mothers Day out and it's awesome!!!
    Is that the one in Kempsville? I've heard good things about it. But Caleb will be 5 this year so he'll be starting kindergarten.
  6. Senior Member
    Yep that's the one. They start taking children at 18 months (I think).
    Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.
  7. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisha View Post

We have an appt next month with the Chesapeake Public Schools to see if Ethan qualifies for the Head Start program, due to his speech delay. If he does qualify, then he'll be going to school for FREE when he turns 3. I

If he doesn't qualify, then I'll definitely checkout Aubrey's!!! Krisha!!!