Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Its a beautiful day in VA BEACH

1. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Its a beautiful day in VA BEACH

Advertisements
    I can't get over how beautiful it is outside. I wish I could go out and enjoy it but I still have a few things I need to get done before we leave for vacation. Josh is still at work, they are unloading some really big like cargo bins. He said they have like 60 to unload and they are going to try to get half of them done today. When i talked to him at 11 they had already done 10 of them.

We found a new apartment. Eastwind apartments are on the rental partnership program. Its over off of Virginia Beach Blvd. The jets fly over a lot but that's the virginia beach area for you. Its a two bedroom one and a half bath town house. Its 1430 square feet and it has washer and dryer hookups. All the applicanes and cabinets are brand new in the kitchen. They told us its available right now and we can go get the keys whenever we want. I told Josh with everything I have to get done before we leave for vacation that we could go get them when we get back from Illinois and can start moving then. Although I forgot about the whole navy pre and final inspections of our apartment now. I'll have to remind him of that when he gets home. We've already done the walkthrough and wrote down everything that is wrong with the apartment. A few of the things he said he's going to take care of himself. But I'll let you guys know when we move in.

Go out and enjoy this beautiful weather if you are able!!

Kristina
  2. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Have you gone into and looked at the actual apartments yet? I'm only asking bc db lived there about a year and a half ago, and they were letting them fall apart, but they could have fixed them up again, I dunno, I just thought i'd ask.
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
  3. Senior Member
    I know it is wonderful outside!!! I wish I could enjoy it as well, but I have some housework and then off to work!! BOOOO Congrats on the apartment! You are sure you don't want to at least pick up your keys before you leave on vacation? But it is suppose to be this nice alllllllllllllllllll week and I LOVE IT!!!!
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Shannon,

Yeah we went and looked at them yesterday. They have put all new appliances in the kitchen. The cabinets are new in the kitchen and the tile are brand new in the kitchen and both bathrooms. I was reading online that they were "falling apart" but it looks like they have done a lot of "updating" on them.
  5. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Oh, ok awsome I wish I could be outside on a nice day like today, but i'm stuck at odu until 8 tonight ( and i've been here since 9 am) blah
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I watched the news at noon and it saying its suppose to be like 70s here this weekend. Sure enough I look up the weather for Illinois for this weekend and its suppose to be like thunderstorming and in the 60s..
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carterhallwife
    Yeah I watched the news at noon and it saying its suppose to be like 70s here this weekend. Sure enough I look up the weather for Illinois for this weekend and its suppose to be like thunderstorming and in the 60s..

Booo Illinois!!!! When are you leaving?
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Friday morning. We fly out of Norfolk airport at 6:05a. We have to be there an hour and half early..