Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pittsburgh Girls!!!

1. *Army Wife*
    *Army Wife*

Hello Pittsburgh Girls!!!

Advertisements
    Since we have a couple Pittsburgh girls now.. I thought it was necessary to bring out this quote! Here's to you, ladies....

A Pittsburgh girl knows just as much about football as her guy friends, in some cases, even more. She drinks beer because it tastes good but knows when to be classy and drink something more sophisticated.

She owns a Steeler jersey not just because it's cute but because she supports her team and understands the game. She loves Kennywood and isn't afraid to order cheese fries from the Potato Patch because, let's face it...Pittsburgh girls wear winter coats and scarves a lot more than bikinis and flip flops.

A Pittsburgh girl loves St. Patrick's Day, even if she's not Irish because green beer is good for the soul. Pittsburgh girls don't have a funny accent. They just speak a different language. The word yinz is dear to her heart, even if she would never say it herself.

A Pittsburgh girl bleeds black and gold and knows how to have a great time. She's stylish and sweet. She has a great education and loves her friends and family. A Pittsburgh girl might not live by the beach, but the Three Rivers are just as good! She has seen all four seasons and has a reason to love and hate each of them.

She's the type of girl you can call late at night and spill your heart out to. She's the type you can take home to Mom and Dad without worrying they won't like her.. because everyone loves a Pittsburgh girl.

If you need a girl to take to the game, she'll be there. If you need a friend to help you out, she's there. If you need a drinking buddy, she'll be there with her IC Light in hand.

So let your Pittsburgh girl know you love her! You can take the girl out of Pittsburgh, but you can never take the Pittsburgh out of the girl!
  2. WifeOfaSk

Love IT!

"You can take the girl out of Pittsburgh, but you can never take the Pittsburgh out of the girl! "

I Love This!!! I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, my entire family is there so I visit allll the time. I was born and raised in the North Huntingdon/Irwin area.
  3. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    haha go steelers
  4. Senior Member
    I'm not a Pittsburgh girl but I am a Steelers girl! woohoo! Go Steelers!

5. shawnam
    Yeahhhhhhhh Pittsburrrrrgh!!!!!!

I <3 my city, even if I'm only here during the school year, hahaha.

I"m glad I'm not alone here!!!
  6. I Can See Clearly Now....The S**T Is Gone
    I Can See Clearly Now....The S**T Is Gone
    I LOVE it...ain't that the truth...although I must say i'm not a beer girl...but that's bc it makes me sick...my body doesn't like it...but you're right you can take the girl out of pittsburgh but never the pittsburgh outta the girl...that's why we're back...
  7. Senior Member
    A Pittsburgh girl goes to church on Sunday hung over, only to be let out by the priest early because the Steelers kick off at one.

Pixburgh born and raised
    i can't believe all yinz are from round here too n'at
  8. I Can See Clearly Now....The S**T Is Gone
    I Can See Clearly Now....The S**T Is Gone
    THe funny thing is...the rector of my church is from cleveland so on those game days everyone in the church makes it a point to wear black and gold....he's a little out numbered
  9. Senior Member
    that's fabulous
  10. *Army Wife*
    *Army Wife*
    LOL

We should all get together for lunch or dinner or something... after the holidays, of course!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast