Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Northeastern Girls!!!

  1. Senior Member
    usmc_wifey85's Avatar
    usmc_wifey85 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CT for now...
    Posts
    7,825
    #1

    Hello Northeastern Girls!!!

    Advertisements
    I know I've asked this before but are there any girls here in CT or close to CT?
    Mommy's Little Monkey Mommy's Little Princess
  2. Regular Member
    unchained19's Avatar
    unchained19 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    117
    #2
    I'm in NY, CT isn't too far away from where I am, maybe about 2ish hours, I'm not positive. It could be less, probably depending where in CT you're going.



  3. Senior Member
    navyaowife2005's Avatar
    navyaowife2005 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,148
    #3
    I am in Maine
  4. Senior Member
    usmc_wifey85's Avatar
    usmc_wifey85 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CT for now...
    Posts
    7,825
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by unchained19 View Post
    I'm in NY, CT isn't too far away from where I am, maybe about 2ish hours, I'm not positive. It could be less, probably depending where in CT you're going.

    Oh cool, Im like on the border of NY (like 15min) Its so nice to see that there are other girlys close by. I dont live anywhere near a base so it really sucks
    Mommy's Little Monkey Mommy's Little Princess
  5. Senior Member
    usmc_wifey85's Avatar
    usmc_wifey85 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CT for now...
    Posts
    7,825
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by navyaowife2005 View Post
    I am in Maine

    How is Maine? I've alwaysys wanted to go there, I heard its nice up there.
    Mommy's Little Monkey Mommy's Little Princess
  6. Regular Member
    unchained19's Avatar
    unchained19 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    117
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by usmc_wifey85 View Post
    Oh cool, Im like on the border of NY (like 15min) Its so nice to see that there are other girlys close by. I dont live anywhere near a base so it really sucks
    Ahh yeah, then you're probably about 2 hours from me, I'm around the capital, not too far. I have friends that go to school in MA about an hour and a half from me, and I know when I've gone to visit, we've gone to eat in CT, so you can't be too far!

    I know there aren't any USMC bases around here, I think you'd have to go a little bit before getting to any.



  7. Psych Student by Day..
    Kara's Avatar
    Kara is offline
    Psych Student by Day..
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    13,113
    #7
    I'm in Massachusetts


    Thank you for my siggy Stacey!
    He's home from Iraq!
  8. Senior Member
    usmc_wifey85's Avatar
    usmc_wifey85 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CT for now...
    Posts
    7,825
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by unchained19 View Post
    Ahh yeah, then you're probably about 2 hours from me, I'm around the capital, not too far. I have friends that go to school in MA about an hour and a half from me, and I know when I've gone to visit, we've gone to eat in CT, so you can't be too far!

    I know there aren't any USMC bases around here, I think you'd have to go a little bit before getting to any.

    no there arent any mc bases up here (at least that I know of) the only base that I know of here in CT is the sub base in Groton and thats about an hr or 2 from me.
    Mommy's Little Monkey Mommy's Little Princess
  9. Senior Member
    usmc_wifey85's Avatar
    usmc_wifey85 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CT for now...
    Posts
    7,825
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post
    I'm in Massachusetts

    Oh nice, I've been up there a couple of times, we usually go up to Salem, what part are you from?
    Mommy's Little Monkey Mommy's Little Princess
  10. Regular Member
    unchained19's Avatar
    unchained19 is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    117
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by usmc_wifey85 View Post
    no there arent any mc bases up here (at least that I know of) the only base that I know of here in CT is the sub base in Groton and thats about an hr or 2 from me.
    Yeah, I believe there are some bases that are around me (and by around me, I do mean you have to drive a bit first!), but no base that he could get stationed at, even if it were a usmc base. I think there's only a few that he could actually be at, because of what he does, but I'm not positive.

    How much longer are you going to be in CT?



Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •