Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enterprise anyone

1. figsflower

Enterprise anyone

Advertisements
    hey all you lovely enterprise ladies, i am hearing all of this hype about the enterprise arriving very soon, this may sound silly but im getting the gist that the "Big E" is comming back soon, can anyone PM me and verify this? im in suspense right now and i can't even help it. i miss my sailor so much can anyone give me a hint!!
    Last edited by Trey; 10-18-2007 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Edited for OPSEC
  2. Becky
    Do you mean they are supposed to come in early????? I got butterflies in my tummy just thinking about that. PM me too if that's the case, can't get my hopes up though.
  3. red_sox_babe_jj
    I heard rumors about that too, but when my hubby was deployed on the kennedy we heard them all the time, but if anybody knows for sure please PM me and let me know. I am so out of the loop with everything down in Jacksonville and my hubby was flown out to the ship, so i don't know anybody or have really any info on this deployment. Does anybody know anything or how I can find out something about the tiger cruise?
  4. Senior Member
    my BB (baby brother) is on there, and i haven't heard anything earlier than *****

ETA: Please remember no dates per OPSEC guidelines!! We gotta keep our Sailors safe!!!
    Last edited by ~Stephie~; 10-20-2007 at 11:17 PM. Reason: OPSEC VIOLATION

5. *Mrs. Bonney*
    *Mrs. Bonney*
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier's Diva View Post
    my BB (baby brother) is on there, and i haven't heard anything earlier than
    We are not supposed to give dates can you please edit your post!
  6. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Thank you so much Steph!

Ladies please remember no dates, it's for the safety of our love ones.
    As far as homecoming everything it still the same.

Red sox babe are you in Jacksonville?
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    PLEASE remember OPSEC guidelines when posting. NO dates are allowed. Its for the safety of everyones SO's. Thank you
  8. red_sox_babe_jj
    yes I am in Jacksonville and I don't want any dates, I just wanted to make sure the date hadn't changed. I haven't talked to my hubby lately because his email has been messed up. But I didn't think anything had changed except for the last time and the Captain didn't say anything specific on the careline message.
    But I am in Jacksonville until the boat pulls in and then I am moving up to VA. We were stationed in Jacksonville he was on the Kennedy and then when it got decommisioned he got orders to the Enterprise and since he was working in security he was the last to go, so he pretty much was flown out to the ship right after the Kennedy, so we didn't have time to move. So, my 7 month and I are here still and I am taking night classes while my mom and dad watch my son.
  9. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Quote Originally Posted by red_sox_babe_jj View Post
    yes I am in Jacksonville and I don't want any dates, I just wanted to make sure the date hadn't changed. I haven't talked to my hubby lately because his email has been messed up. But I didn't think anything had changed except for the last time and the Captain didn't say anything specific on the careline message.
    But I am in Jacksonville until the boat pulls in and then I am moving up to VA. We were stationed in Jacksonville he was on the Kennedy and then when it got decommisioned he got orders to the Enterprise and since he was working in security he was the last to go, so he pretty much was flown out to the ship right after the Kennedy, so we didn't have time to move. So, my 7 month and I are here still and I am taking night classes while my mom and dad watch my son.
    It's ok. I know we all want to make sure things are still the same and worry about changes without us finding out. Another lady posted a date which was a wrong date anyway and dates are a big no no to post on the boards. I'm sure she didn't know though
    We do have the Tiger Cruise which is a couple of days before homecoming. I can't wait!!!
    Last edited by Shaky; 10-21-2007 at 12:31 PM.
  10. red_sox_babe_jj
    are you going on the tiger cruise, or are you just going to drive down and see you hubby?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast