Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: another norfolk meetup!

1. mamaoftwins+1

another norfolk meetup!

Advertisements
    so where will it be this time ladies?? i can do it when ever and where ever. i think its time to do one on the other side of the tunnel for the hampton area ladies. what do ya think? you can respond here or the link in my siggie so you can keep track of it eaiser
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Okay here's my thought, and I place it on myspace also.. I say we get together somewhere and have a cook out or something.. But I don't know where anything is on the other side of the tunnel, so I can't help in taht department.. Josh has already offered to cook everything if we do a cook out
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Damn I can't type today, lol
  4. mamaoftwins+1
    i think its gonna be to cold here is the forecast for the next 1 days i mean unless we did it at someones house so we could stay inside and josh could be cold
    http://www.weather.com/outlook/healt...Link_allergies
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    That's fine. We can do it that way. We can't do it at our house cause we live in a TINY apartment. You know everyone could bring like hot dogs or hamburger patties or whatever...
  6. mamaoftwins+1
    yeah i wouldnt mind doing it at my house again i have a grill i think we have charcol but not to sure. but then that would defeat doing it across the tunnel i guess we will wait for others to respond.
  7. Senior Member
    I think a cook out would be a good idea for later in the summer. Buckroe Beach (right on the Hampton side of the tunnel) has grills and pavilions as well as a playground and the beach. As far as now there are several options on this side if that is what we decide. There are plenty of restaurants, parks, etc. It will all depend on when we decide to do it as to where...the forcast isn't too great for the next week or so.

Ask Me About IH!
  8. mamaoftwins+1
    i wanna do it on your side stacey to be fair to you keri ann and whom ever else is on that side. know of any good kid friendly places ?
  9. Senior Member
    Amanda...as far as I am concerned your house is a great place for a meetup. Yes, it is on that side of the tunnel but it is very central for everyone. I would be up for that...plus I think I have some charcoal in the shed from our old grill. I'll check and let you know.

Ask Me About IH!
  10. mamaoftwins+1
    well then im thinking my house it is then date/time?
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast