Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Hampton Roads Ladies

1. Senior Member

Hello Hampton Roads Ladies

Advertisements
    I don't know if this is in the right area, but if not please let me know...

I wanted to know if any of you ladies would like to join my new group that I'm starting, The Bunko Group.... It's a dice game where you get 12 ladies together once a month and you play Bunko, eat and have fun hanging out just the girls....It's ALOT of fun, I joined a Bunko Group when we were stationed in Great Lakes and met alot of nice women that were in the same boat persay as I was...Also gave me some by myself without the husband nor the kids for a couple of hours once a month..Please let me know if your interested.....

Thanks,Paula
  2. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    I am in the area but I have no clue what Bunko is. When I was in Great Lakes I would overhear how fun it was.
  3. on the road again.....
    on the road again.....
    I've played the game once, it was fun. Keep us updated if you get something together.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/reyn2bee/blinkies/nj_devils.gif[/URL]
    keep us updated,,, I have a blast when my old boat used to do it... some of us are trying to keep ours going as well... Will watch this thread.... anyone who wants to know about bunco can google it...Anyone on the boise?
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I think that would be a great group to have. Let me know when you want to get together. I'm in Virginia Beach!
  6. Senior Member
    Ok ladies i will keep you informed about it...I'm still getting some things in order to get the group going...But i will let you know...Most likely we can start our Bunco group sometime next month or we can do it after the holidays, which ever is good on everyone...I know last year back in great lakes, whenever there was a holiday in the month then the group would do something special together within the group...