Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: NY?

1. coulson21

NY?

Advertisements
    I'm not ther yet but oh so excited! Never been there so just looking for some advice...
  2. coulson21
    actually ft. drum...
  3. Senior Member
    I havent been that far but NY is a beautiful state, Im not too far, CT over here lol. Just be prepared for the winters though.
    Mommy's Little Monkey Mommy's Little Princess
  4. Senior Member
    I could give you advice for visiting NYC, but I don't know anything about living there or about Fr. Drum
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    i am from Plattsburgh NY which is a few hours of away from Fort Drum, its cold in the winter and can get real hot in the summer. its very country like up there and gorgous falls. but negative 15 on a feb day isn't so bad to. and it will snow in april and in may can be 99 degrees out. expect to pay more for things because of the shipping, and tax in NY is high. i know the are still paying a lot for gas up there when its gone down in all the other states. there is a lot of skiing and Canada is real close. Montreal is just a few hours away and the Thousand Islands as well. i miss home i really do. but i hate snow and they get a lot of it!
  6. Sarahetaylor

Smile Fort Drum

Hi! I'm currently at Fort Drum if you have any questions let me know as I have been here for several years now.

-sarah
  7. DJM <3 EJM
    I'm from Long Island.. Anything you need just tell me!! I have been here my whole life!! PM me anytime!!