Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kansas City

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    I love Oklahoma Joe's! DH took me there last time we were visiting family.

We're in CO, but DH's parents all live in KC, so we go back frequently. We'll be in town over the Christmas holiday from school, so maybe we can get together while we're there.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by megan_laine View Post
    I have more to share any time, but if you are REALLY in a mood for what I consider to be some of the best chinese food Ive ever had, make a trip to Bonner Springs.

Go during lunch to a place called Red Fortune. And then while you are in Bonner, check out a place called Moon Marble. Its a toy shop that is a blast from the past, seriously. They make their own marbles there too. Really awesome place.
    That sounds like a blast! Might have to check that out! I drove through Bonner Springs (well kind of, I passed it on the highway lol) not too long ago (I needed cornfields, I needed away from concrete, so I got on 70 and drove until I found some, I even found a dirt road, I was pretty excited! Haha, it doesn't take much to amuse me obviously! Thanks! DB and I were suppose to have plans with a friend tonight, but we postponed them until Monday, I think maybe we need to try one of the pizza places that you suggested!

Quote Originally Posted by JaneSays View Post
    I love Oklahoma Joe's! DH took me there last time we were visiting family.

We're in CO, but DH's parents all live in KC, so we go back frequently. We'll be in town over the Christmas holiday from school, so maybe we can get together while we're there.
    Sounds great! I'll probably be headed to Michigan at Christmas, but only for a couple of days, so I should be around too! Where are you at in CO? DB's family live in Evergreen!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  3. Moooooo!!
    Moooooo!!
    Y'all are making me crazy hungry.
  4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I'll be moving out there in July to Warrensburg! Which is about an hour from KC! Kansas City is a beautiful place i've been out there twice to visit!
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I am also on the north side of KC - we live in Platte City.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12