Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Indiana Meet-up?

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Question Indiana Meet-up?

Advertisements
    Been meaning to get to know some MSOSers and wondered if perhaps some of my ladies from IN would be interested in an Indy (Indianapolis) meet-up sometime?

I'm west Indianapolis right now, work in Plainfield, and I'm originally from Terre Haute.
    Hi, hi.
    "Love is just a chemical, we give it meaning by choice"---Eleanor Lamb (Bioshock2)
    " I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we're from the same star." ---Emery Allen
  2. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    HEY!! I'm not in Indiana yet but we're moving there soon!! Our house should be done being built around the end of September and then we'll be moving there. I would *love* to get to know some ladies around the area before we get there and once we get there!!! Our house is being built in Advance. How far is that from you?
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCWifey1371 View Post
    HEY!! I'm not in Indiana yet but we're moving there soon!! Our house should be done being built around the end of September and then we'll be moving there. I would *love* to get to know some ladies around the area before we get there and once we get there!!! Our house is being built in Advance. How far is that from you?
    Did you perhaps mean Avon or something?
    If its Avon...then that's only ten minutes or so where I live. I could easily drive there using the highway.
    "Love is just a chemical, we give it meaning by choice"---Eleanor Lamb (Bioshock2)
    " I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we're from the same star." ---Emery Allen
  4. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCWifey1371 View Post
    I'm in the Lebanon area and Db is in the Lafayette area! So if you want we could meet up when you get moved, and I could show you Lafayette, or Db could lol since he knows it better than I.
  5. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Element02 View Post
    Did you perhaps mean Avon or something?
    If its Avon...then that's only ten minutes or so where I live. I could easily drive there using the highway.
    Advance is a little town North of Indy.
  6. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    So any ideas?
  7. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Yeah, I mean Advance. It's a suuuuper tiny town. I know Lebanon is really close! We looked at a lot in Lebanon to build the house as well but my husband wanted the more secluded area.

We should be there around the 13th-ish of September!!!! We just got my husband's new EAS and everything and we're in the process of getting TMO and everything set up ASAP so that we will be done and hitting the road next weekend! Our house's 'dedication' (since it's being built for us by Homes for Wounded Warriors...) is the 15th and then I'm gonna shoot up to Iowa quick for a few days cause my husband has to fly back to Cali to finish up some stuff and then we'll be down and living in Advance officially by the end of September