Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

View Poll Results: If you're able to make it to Madison, WI for a meetup: What day works best for you?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday, May 2, 2009

1 50.00%
  • Saturday May 16, 2009

1 50.00%
  • Saturday May 30, 2009

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Wisconsn Meet-up Anyone?

1. I thought I told ya, Imma star!
    I thought I told ya, Imma star!
    Me: Wisconsin! But my heart is in Pittsburgh
    Advertisements
    I don't know if I will be able to make it! I will have to see if I can still ask off for it. I work today, so I will let you know! If not I will be at the oshkosh G2G for sure! June or July, doesn't matter to me!

Is it still okay to come even tho I don't have an SO in the military anymore??
    LET'S GO PENS
  2. ..awaiting my love to come home to me
    ..awaiting my love to come home to me
    Quote Originally Posted by KristiJ View Post
    I don't know if I will be able to make it! I will have to see if I can still ask off for it. I work today, so I will let you know! If not I will be at the oshkosh G2G for sure! June or July, doesn't matter to me!

Is it still okay to come even tho I don't have an SO in the military anymore??

Thanks for replying! :-) Your are welcome to come of course. I think everyones experiences are important and if you'd like to meet with other ladies that is awesome. Hope you can come.
  3. finally with my other half again :)
    finally with my other half again :)
    well my personal preference is applebees but the rest sounds good too i dont really like panera and im not a fan of noodles & company either....so there is my imput
  4. ..awaiting my love to come home to me
    Quote Originally Posted by futurearmywife View Post
    well my personal preference is applebees but the rest sounds good too i dont really like panera and im not a fan of noodles & company either....so there is my imput
    Sounds good, thank you so much for replying.
  5. ..awaiting my love to come home to me

Jump for Joy Here's the plan for the Madison get together!!

Alright ladies and gents (if their are some :-), here's the info. on the Madison get together.

Host: Tracy
    Date: Saturday, May 16, 2009
    Time: 1:00pm
    Street: 4710 East Towne Blvd
    City/Town: Madison, WI
    http://www.applebees.com/

Please RSVP to me, TracyWI. Just to know how many to save the table for and to update any info. that you should need. I'll also let you know my phone number once I hear from you if you have any questions.

We'd like to get together to hangout, get lunch, make new friends, chit chat, and just spend time with others who are in similar situations of deployments or previous deployments. Whether there are 2 or 10 people there, I think that it would be great to get together.

I'm going to try to have a table ready at the Applebee's on the east side of Madison close to 1pm. This location was decided because some ladies may be coming from north of Madison. You are welcome to stay as long as you want or leave as early as you'd like. There is no real end time. If anyone wants to do something after lunch that's cool and we'll figure something out.

I'm offering a ride to anyone that would like one or wants one on my way to Applebee's. I will be coming from west of Madison--Dodgeville.

I hope you can come and feel free to invite others that are military significant others!

~Tracy
  6. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TracyWI View Post
    Just noticed that it is also "armed forces day" that day, what a coincidence.
    Would love to be there for the event in Madison but heading to Ft Mccoy for the day with the kids for all the events they are having there.
  7. ..awaiting my love to come home to me
    Quote Originally Posted by 1311anne View Post
    Would love to be there for the event in Madison but heading to Ft Mccoy for the day with the kids for all the events they are having there.
    That's great, I hope you all have lots of fun. Thank you for replying and reading about this meet up.
  8. ..awaiting my love to come home to me
    Hey everyone! So far no one has confirmed that they will be able to come May 16th. I have advertised this get together on facebook and here on MSOS. I'm hoping to still have the get together, but I'm hoping for at least 1-2 other people besides myself. Also, there are some that have said they might be able to come, but will not know until closer to the date. Most of these people live closer to Oshkosh, so I would consider changing the location to there so it is closer but that would be up to those that confirm that they are coming and if no one from the Madison area confirms they are coming.

If you can come please confirm it with me by messaging me. Thank you everyone. I will update you all with more info. as I get it. Stay strong ladies!
  9. ..awaiting my love to come home to me

Hello Please RSVP before Saturday at 11am

Hey everyone! The info. for the Madison meet up is:

Host: Tracy
    My Cell: (608)5745144

Date: Saturday, May 16, 2009
    Time: 1:00pm to whenever
    Street: 4710 East Towne Blvd
    City/Town: Madison, WI
    http://www.applebees.com/

Please RSVP before Saturday @ 11am so that I am able to reserve a table large enough for everyone. If you have questions or need more info. please let me know & you are welcome to call me.

If you have any friends that are military SOs please let them know about this get together. I hope everyone is doing well.

Less than a week 'til the get together!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345