Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

View Poll Results: If you're able to make it to Madison, WI for a meetup: What day works best for you?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday, May 2, 2009

1 50.00%
  • Saturday May 16, 2009

1 50.00%
  • Saturday May 30, 2009

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsn Meet-up Anyone?

1. ..awaiting my love to come home to me
    ..awaiting my love to come home to me
    Advertisements

Sooo I just have to tell someone............ I got the most beautiful flowers for no particular reason other than my DB is thinking about me. I feel like a princess. I never thought I'd get something like this or feel like this while he was gone. It made me so overwhelmed that I teared up.

Anyways thanks for letting me share! And remember to vote for a date, I can't wait to meet more WI ladies.
  2. ..awaiting my love to come home to me

Jump for Joy

Hey everyone, it looks like Saturday, May 16th will be our day to meet up in Madison so mark the date in your calender, we'd love to meet you!!

If you have any suggestions for time, place, and activity please let me know. This is the first get together like this that I've planned so I want it to be something that everyone would like to do. I am thinking at least lunch so that we can talk and get to know each other and share.

I'm excited already!!
  3. ..awaiting my love to come home to me

Smile

Just noticed that it is also "armed forces day" that day, what a coincidence.
  4. Forget the Past. Forget the Pain.
    Forget the Past. Forget the Pain.
    Blog Entries
    I won't be able to be there, but I hope you ladies have a great time! I can't wait to see the pictures!
    MSOS Wifeys
    miraluu, I <3 ACK, SFgirlfriend, cjacob1120, onered911, Tayreeh Baykur

If you see me posting...ask me if I've done my homework today
  5. ..awaiting my love to come home to me
    Quote Originally Posted by nstarsweetie View Post
    I won't be able to be there, but I hope you ladies have a great time! I can't wait to see the pictures!
    Thank you! If you ever want to get together sometime let me know. Also if something changes or if you need a ride at least half of the way let me know. I hope things are going well with you and best of luck with your finals.
    Keep in touch. :-) ~Tracy
  6. ..awaiting my love to come home to me
    I know this seems soon to talk about after finally setting a date for a Madison get together, but I'd like to also start talking about an Oshkosh get together. Does June or July work better?
  7. finally with my other half again :)
    finally with my other half again :)
    well i should most definetly be able to make the may 16th one in madison and i would love to do the one in Oshkosh in june or july too that would be fun
  8. ..awaiting my love to come home to me
    Quote Originally Posted by futurearmywife View Post
    well i should most definetly be able to make the may 16th one in madison and i would love to do the one in Oshkosh in june or july too that would be fun
    Sounds great and I'll try to keep the place in Madison some where easy to get to. Where would you be coming from, more like NE WI?

BTW when did your DF get home? How has that been for you? I hear that it can be ackward or hard at first getting back into things. I'm hoping that if it is that it will just be for a while and that is all I'd have to deal with. I think I'd be so excited just to have him home that that stuff wouldn't matter so much to me. Your pictures together on your profile are adorable!! I hope you both are doing well.
  9. finally with my other half again :)
    finally with my other half again :)
    Quote Originally Posted by TracyWI View Post
    Sounds great and I'll try to keep the place in Madison some where easy to get to. Where would you be coming from, more like NE WI?

BTW when did your DF get home? How has that been for you? I hear that it can be ackward or hard at first getting back into things. I'm hoping that if it is that it will just be for a while and that is all I'd have to deal with. I think I'd be so excited just to have him home that that stuff wouldn't matter so much to me. Your pictures together on your profile are adorable!! I hope you both are doing well.
    im going to be coming from the sheboygan area so NE Wisconsin is about right

DF got home about 2 weeks ago now and at first it was just fine with him home cuz i hadnt seen him in a year it was total bliss and then we started getting into the swing of things again and things got a little rocky but we are doing good now we just had to talk about it. Thanks for the comments about the pictures
  10. ..awaiting my love to come home to me
    Hey ladies!! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the much much better weather.

May 16th Information:
    I've been looking for restaurants for us to meet at on May 16th. I was thinking we could meet on the Eastside of Madison since some may be coming from north of Madison a little and it would be easier to get to. Here are some of our choices: (note all of these are close to 94 and the East Town Mall)

East Town Mall - Food Court so many choices and stuff to look at
    Panara Bread
    Fazolis
    Applebee's
    TGIF Fridays
    Chili's Grill & Bar
    Perkins
    Old Country Buffet
    Noodles & Company-never been there, but sounds ok
    The Arena (Bowl-A-Vard Lanes)-bar/bowling alley-bar food

These are some of our choices. Please let me know if there is a place in particular that sounds good or at least where you would not want to meet or eat. I'm also up for more suggestions. As far as time for the meeting, it kind of depends on the place that we go, but I would try to make a reservation if it is possible. Around lunch time is the goal time. I am looking forward to meeting all of you that can go. Once we get the place all figured out, I will advertise this meet up a little more to see if we can get more ladies together.

I am still looking at an Oshkosh get together, but need to pick a date yet.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast