Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: NYC/NJ bombing suspect caught!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

NYC/NJ bombing suspect caught!

Advertisements
    The bombing suspect in NYC/NJ has been apprehended in a shoot out in NJ! Possibly killed.

New York, New Jersey bombings: Suspect in custody after shootout with police, sources say - CNN.com
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild*Rose View Post
    The bombing suspect in NYC/NJ has been apprehended in a shoot out in NJ! Possibly killed.

New York, New Jersey bombings: Suspect in custody after shootout with police, sources say - CNN.com
    Thank God! I think he is still alive, either way I am glad he was caught! They also are questioning 4 people that were stopped on the Verzzano Bridge this morning. My phone was going crazy, I kept getting emergency alerts!
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by irish85 View Post
    Thank God! I think he is still alive, either way I am glad he was caught! They also are questioning 4 people that were stopped on the Verzzano Bridge this morning. My phone was going crazy, I kept getting emergency alerts!
    thats right you live in the area don't you! Must have been so scary! I was at work earlier when the news came in and the first report said dead and then changed back to alive haha the whole place was buzzing because of course this is the week our television is broken and we're relying on CNN and emails from other agencies