Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Teen Girls Posed For A Photo In Shirts Spelling A Racial Slur

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Advertisements
    I don't know why they didn't spell out "fuck" or something. Still stupid and immature but not something that could label them as anything more than that. Plus it would likely not have gone viral.
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post
    I don't know why they didn't spell out "fuck" or something. Still stupid and immature but not something that could label them as anything more than that. Plus it would likely not have gone viral.
    This is exactly what I was thinking!
    Like why not spell out "f-u-c-*" or "c-u-n-t"? Then, it would have been offensive and funny instead of offensive and disgusting.

SMH Stupid, ignorant girls.

3. Moderator

I think they're idiots, but man am I over the Facebook/social media trials sentencing idiots to harassment, violent threats and stalking. Anyway, they won't learn anything from suspension, but I like the idea of requiring them to do some community service to avoid expulsion. They should absolutely face discipline, but it should affect their immediate lives and aim at changing their perceptions, not their entire futures, IMO.
  4. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I think they are dumb as shit. But my question is why would the person with the camera take the photo? Clearly he or she could see what they were spelling. Why not refuse to take the photo and have them handled by their principal versus take the photo and turn it into a media crusade? It could have been handled and ended versus becoming a spectacle which is what the girls were likely after from the beginning.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234