Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Sending letters to bootcamp (USCG)

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Help Sending letters to bootcamp (USCG)

Advertisements
    I just want to ask about the details of sending letters to Cape May bootcamp for the coast guard.

I was wondering if is it possible for them to send letters internationally? We are in a long distance, Philippines and USA. I haven't found any article regarding this matter. If ever someone knows, please reply to my message.

One more thing, can I use other shipping services instead of our post office to send a letter from my country?

Thanks and God bless everybody!
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulaneil View Post
    I just want to ask about the details of sending letters to Cape May bootcamp for the coast guard.

I was wondering if is it possible for them to send letters internationally? We are in a long distance, Philippines and USA. I haven't found any article regarding this matter. If ever someone knows, please reply to my message.

One more thing, can I use other shipping services instead of our post office to send a letter from my country?

Thanks and God bless everybody!
    A quick Google search shows he can send letters overseas at boot camp. The issue will be with postage though and using the correct amount of stamps based on the weight of the letter. They said to use about three stamps for one standard size envelope. Usually they can bring extra stamps with them to boot camp.