Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: This used to be my second home!

1. in love.
    in love.

This used to be my second home!

Advertisements
    Wow. Totally forgot about this place! You guys randomly popped into my mind tonight!

Any who, Hi! My previous username was "csc6709". I joined back when I was 20, maybe 21ish, newly married to a soldier, and either knocked up or just gave birth to my first child. I'm turning 30 this year! I've been "single" for 6 years. Legally divorced going on 4 years now. You guys helped me through that hard time and I really appreciated it!

Forgive me if my numbers are all off. Just taking a stab in the dark. I left because, you guessed it, it made me sad seeing everyone living the life that I was about to leave. Life's great now. Dating a great guy for about 9 months now. Not military. Just a plain ole civilian! (I jest, I jest!) 😋. Nothing plain about him. He's amazing! No kids other than the two from my exDH.

I'd love to start participating and peek in here every now and then. 👀 All of this military wife jargon is coming back to me now 😂. This community really became a virtual family for me even through all of the fake accounts, trolls, drama, etc, i probably wouldn't of made it out with any sanity left if it wasn't for this site. 😂

Hope everyone is doing well and I hope to maybe recognize some people and catch up on how they have been. It's been so long...I doubt anyone even recognizes me at all. 😂

Guess I'll go look back at my old posts and enjoy a little cringe fest if you don't mind. 😭

Best wishes! ❤
    hi.
  2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Welcome back! Make sure to check out the Newbie thread again here: Everything A Newbie Needs To Know!!! to refresh yourself on things about the site and to read over TOS here: http://www.militarysos.com/forum/con...s-service.html in case things have updated since your last visit!
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.