Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Undergraduate Dissertation

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Undergraduate Dissertation

Advertisements
    My name is Rebecca Charters and I'm a third year BSc Psychology and Counselling student at the University of Northampton. I am currently completing my dissertation which assesses the differences in parental styles, family environment dimensions, and perceptions of behaviour between Military and non-military families. To tell you a bit about my study, I will ask you to complete 4 questionnaires. The first will ask you questions about you and your family. This will not reveal your personal identity or any personal information. The other 3 will ask questions about family life and behaviour. These will take you approximately 20-25 minutes to complete.

If you're interested in finding out more about my study or taking part, simply follow the link below

Thank you for your time and potential participation
    Last edited by TheSisterWife; 12-20-2017 at 10:07 AM.
  2. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by UoN2017 View Post
    My name is Rebecca Charters and I'm a third year BSc Psychology and Counselling student at the University of Northampton. I am currently completing my dissertation which assesses the differences in parental styles, family environment dimensions, and perceptions of behaviour between Military and non-military families. To tell you a bit about my study, I will ask you to complete 4 questionnaires. The first will ask you questions about you and your family. This will not reveal your personal identity or any personal information. The other 3 will ask questions about family life and behaviour. These will take you approximately 20-25 minutes to complete.

If you're interested in finding out more about my study or taking part, simply follow the link below

Thank you for your time and potential participation
    We are not your research subjects
    Last edited by TheSisterWife; 12-20-2017 at 10:07 AM.
    ~Becca~

3. Moderator

to MSOS. Please take a moment to read over our Everything A Newbie Needs To Know!!! thread. This is a very important sticky that will answer many of our most common newbie questions. It also has some VERY important information that every member of this site needs to read and know.

Specifically, posting for the purpose of research without staff approval is against our TOS. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, feel free to create a thread here: http://www.militarysos.com/forum/private-channel-staff/