Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Newbie from Tallahassee, FL

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Hello Newbie from Tallahassee, FL

Advertisements
    Hi everyone,

I am new to this lifestyle and currently going through the first deployment like many of you. I'm struggling finding friends who understand this lifestyle. I'm attending FSU right now and due to not living with other college students, it can be difficult to make new friends. I have a few but they seem to be a bit distant since my SO deployed. My family is extremely supportive but they live six hours away so it get's to be a bit lonely here. I'd really like to meet people in the Tallahassee area that understand what this is like so I don't feel the way I do most of the time. He's missing a lot this year and I live with him so now our home is so quite and my routine is all messed up it makes it extra difficult. If you live in the Tallahassee area please reach out, I'd love to have some local friends who can relate and understand what this is all like.
    Last edited by Brooke_Lewis; 11-27-2017 at 10:44 AM.
  2. Regular Member
    Hey!

I'm not local to you but I'm also new to the whole milso thing and I'm in college! My friends have also been distant since DB deployed.

If you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me!
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Heyy, i also live in Tallahassee! (Both tally and Atlanta) im only in ga because this is where my DB is stationed. But i will be back this coming week and we can definitely get together sometime for lunch or something, pm anytime hun!
  4. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

to MSOS. Please take a moment to read over our Everything A Newbie Needs To Know!!!thread. This is a very important sticky that will answer many of our most common newbie questions. It also has some VERY important information that every member of this site needs to read and know.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.