Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Newbie Intro - Army Reservist SO

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Hello Newbie Intro - Army Reservist SO

Advertisements
    Hello everyone!

Just wanted to throw out an intro and try to meet some people. My DH is heading off to his first deployment soon and I'm trying to do my best to gather all our resources in preparation. I was actually a member of MSOS many years ago, when then-DB was going through OSUT, but after we settled back into "normal life" (he being a reservist), I lost touch with y'all and eventually all of my login information as well

I'm happy to say we've stayed together through all the ups and downs of life! I recently finished my bachelor's degrees and started professional school at a College of Veterinary Medicine, and DH's day job is in Law Enforcement, so we stay busy. We got engaged and did our "pre-deployment courthouse marriage" this year, and will plan a ceremony for after his orders are completely over. I'm daunted by the upcoming deployment but happy to have a good support system on MSOS and IRL, and excited to plan our wedding and continue my education!

Any other Army reservist SO's out there who want to give me a shout out (or some advice)?
  2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

to MSOS. Please take a moment to read over our Everything A Newbie Needs To Know!!!thread. This is a very important sticky that will answer many of our most common newbie questions. It also has some VERY important information that every member of this site needs to read and know.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.