Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Hey all!

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Hey all!

Advertisements
    I'm new (obviously lol). Been with the bf a year and have hardly any friends aside from online, and no support from military s/o's. Bf is army and away a lot training the coming and going is kind of rough, and I figured some support would be a good thing. We have not done a full deployment yet and I'd love some friends on board to help through that when it happens. He's my best friend and I can't imagine being with anyone else at this point, but we don't want to rush in to marriage. We are probably older than a lot of you (mid 30s). Anyways, we live near JBLM in WA if anyone this way is looking for friends- especially other gfs, as I feel like not being married yet comes with its own set of challenges in this community, but I'm open to connecting with anyone really! Can't wait to chat more with you guys 😊.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome!!!

We're currently in WA, but not for much longer. DH has orders back to the east coast. We have 4 kids (16, 11, 10, and 4) and are 40 (DH) and 35 (me).
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Lots of oldies here! not just kids. Used to live near there, loved it.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    So glad to know I'm not the only old lady on here 😂😂😉
  5. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by LeahB View Post
    So glad to know I'm not the only old lady on here ������
    Far from it! I'm 41, have a 5, 3,and almost 6 month old! I didn't meet my husband until I was 34 so you're far from alone on here. I hope you find the support you need here! Welcome!

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

6. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

to MSOS. Please take a moment to read over our Everything A Newbie Needs To Know!!!thread. This is a very important sticky that will answer many of our most common newbie questions. It also has some VERY important information that every member of this site needs to read and know.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  7. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I have three girls as well that are 13, 8, and 5. My guy has two boys as well. Nice to meet all of you!