Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Hello! I'm a new Army girlfriend!

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Big Grin Hello! I'm a new Army girlfriend!

Advertisements
    Hi I'm a new Army girlfriend. My boyfriend of almost 4 years is now at Fort Benning for Infantry. Surprisingly I'm not too upset right now. I feel excited for him and even more excited to see him at graduation! He's wanted to be in the Military since he was very young and now he is finally living his dream! In August I will begin studying for a degree in Ministry and Leadership. I'm hoping to someday have my own ministry and work for non profits and churches. Between school and work I'm hoping the time will fly by! I'm glad I found this site it has been very helpful! 😊
  2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

to MSOS. Please take a moment to read over our Everything A Newbie Needs To Know!!!thread. This is a very important sticky that will answer many of our most common newbie questions. It also has some VERY important information that every member of this site needs to read and know.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  3. Regular Member

Welcome to the site! It's definitely a very helpful place with lots of awesome people. Congrats to your DB btw! And good for you for being so uplifting and supportive of his dreams despite the separation. Also, good luck in all your schooling as well!
  4. Senior Member
    Welcome!!!
  5. Regular Member
    My father in law is an ordained minister with VOA (volunteers of America) and absolutely loves it. Just a thought if you haven't decided where you would like to dedicate your time.
  6. Senior Member
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."