Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still alone

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Still alone

Advertisements
    So I joined this site to maybe be able to not feel so alone in this and to try and get some kind of support group or something to be able to get a better understanding on how one is suppose to be a Military Sos. You seem I am not in the military and have not had the opportunity of being with my DS for very long before he was deployed (which he still is) and was never introduced to any of his Army friends crew or anything of the sort. Nor do I have his family as people I can resort to. So I am doing this alone with out any idea of what to expect how to handle it or anything of that nature. Came on this site in hope that it would help, but once again I seem to wear the Scarlet letter. back to the drawing bored.
  2. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Egybelle View Post
    So I joined this site to maybe be able to not feel so alone in this and to try and get some kind of support group or something to be able to get a better understanding on how one is suppose to be a Military Sos. You seem I am not in the military and have not had the opportunity of being with my DS for very long before he was deployed (which he still is) and was never introduced to any of his Army friends crew or anything of the sort. Nor do I have his family as people I can resort to. So I am doing this alone with out any idea of what to expect how to handle it or anything of that nature. Came on this site in hope that it would help, but once again I seem to wear the Scarlet letter. back to the drawing bored.
    Okay?
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Egybelle View Post
    Um, Welcome? Your post is a little confusing... what do you mean back to the drawing board? This website has 1000's of members and sometimes it takes a few days for people to respond to your posts. I find a lot of helpful opinions and advice on this website and many many people who are all looking for a little support. Military life is hard, regardless of what branch, MOS, or where they are in their career, keep your head up, stay busy.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

The only threads you've posted in are your own. You have to interact with others in order to really get the full experience. If you use this site as a one-sided, only to get answers to your questions, you won't get very far. This is a community, you have to interact to really be part of it.
  5. Senior Member
    I noticed that you kind of introduced yourself on your profile page, that's not really how to get to know people. Posting in the newbies section was a step in the right direction.
    Have you read the scarlet letter?

I hope you get the support that you need. This site is a good source, I would suggest sticking around and looking at different posts and getting active. This is the first post I'm seeing from you.
  6. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

to MSOS. Please take a moment to read over our Everything A Newbie Needs To Know!!!thread. This is a very important sticky that will answer many of our most common newbie questions. It also has some VERY important information that every member of this site needs to read and know.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic2Doula View Post
    I noticed that you kind of introduced yourself on your profile page, that's not really how to get to know people. Posting in the newbies section was a step in the right direction.
    Have you read the scarlet letter?

I hope you get the support that you need. This site is a good source, I would suggest sticking around and looking at different posts and getting active. This is the first post I'm seeing from you.
    lol I was wondering the same thing... like, what are you calling yourself an adulterous whore? I'm confused

8. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdizzle View Post
    lol I was wondering the same thing... like, what are you calling yourself an adulterous whore? I'm confused
    I just laughed out loud from this
  9. Regular Member
    Like everyone else has pretty much said already, just explore the site... read other threads (you can really learn different things), post comments, and just interact with the Military SO community.
  10. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bdizzle View Post
    wow
    Yes I have read the Book. No i dot appreciate once again being laughed at let alone called a whore. I used it as a Metaphor. i am sorry that it was not picked up on and you didnt get the bigger picture other than trying to find a way to beat some one that's already down. But if yours and Beccasarah's point was to belittle and make me feel even worse than i do. Thank you for that. Mission accomplished to the both of you
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast