Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New air Force major intellgianace girl friend

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    Hmmmm, AF intelligence does work with other agencies/units. Not just with AF.
    Yes, but an AF reservist, deployed with SEALS on super short notice, when she didn't even know he was in the military until basically when he was leaving? All of it put together smells like something I once stepped in at a farm.
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by villanelle View Post
    Yes, but an AF reservist, deployed with SEALS on super short notice, when she didn't even know he was in the military until basically when he was leaving? All of it put together smells like something I once stepped in at a farm.
    AF reserve intel officer deploying with SEALS, possible. Not the most likely thing to happen, but very possible. On extremely short notice and she didn't know he was military? I call scam. It would take more than two days to get his paperwork done to be activated for a deployment to that extent, and even if they did rush it there's no way she wouldn't have heard/seen anything regarding the military if she's spent time with him in person.
  3. Senior Member
    Given the original typos and the fact she hasn't responded, I'm sensing fishy activity on the poster's behalf. Could be wrong. Good luck to her.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12