Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He's Deploying and broke up with me. How can i support him?

1. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Advertisements
    I'm sorry, it sounds like he is ghosting you. Do not feel the need to support him. It sounds like his story is a big 'ole pile of bull poop.
  2. Senior Member
    So he used to be an army ranger, then worked for a private security company for the military, decided to do that again and within a few weeks he gets sent over there and it's a "life or death" dramatic situation and he doesn't want you in his life anymore and blames it on that. Yeah. I agreee. It sounds like he's lying.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    8 weeks? Move on.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  4. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Hello! First off, let me say how sorry I am about your breakup. Secondly, I have no experience with a matter of "Life or death," but I did experience a experience you felt that lead me to the events of today.

In my sophomore year of high school (April 2013) I met the love of my life. He was a senior at the time. As much as I was fond of him and as much as we flirted, he had to cut things off because he was going into the Air Force. A few months later, we became just friends because we literally just met before he left. Later on, he decided to date another girl while he was stationed in Germany, as much as I thought that was unfair, I learned to accept it and willingly had to move on. I still had feelings for him for the longest time in despite of his relationship. I had to learn to respect. 2 years later of them dating, and Literally, a year ago around this time, he broke up with her (by means of business I'm not allowed to discuss) but eventually, we started talking again and eventually got back together in due time! He even told he he loved me in which I dreamt about that felt like a century! We're still happily together for 5 months now and I never felt more at ease.

My reasoning of this explanation, is that if he's truly the one, he will come back at any means necessary. Also, I felt as though because we've been friends through the time he was away for two years has increased our relationship, rather than jumping into a relationship like most people would. It's true what they mean by love is patient! I know that's hard to take in that you may have to wait, but the wait is worth it. The best thing you can ever do right now is be his best friend. As much as it hurts, it will only hurt him worse if you don't support him at all. Be strong!
  5. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

to MSOS. Please take a moment to read over our Everything A Newbie Needs To Know!!!thread. This is a very important sticky that will answer many of our most common newbie questions. It also has some VERY important information that every member of this site needs to read and know.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Its been about a month, and the OP still only has one post to her name. This one. Can we presume she is not coming back?
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12