Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Question for BF moms

1. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡

Question for BF moms

Advertisements
    What do you wear when you go out in public that give easy access for BFing? I can't remember having this issue last time, but I think that's because it was spring/summer and I wore stretchy sundresses that I could easily pull to the side. I've been wearing a lot of nursing camis and cardigans with jeans... But I hate wearing the same thing over and over and not feeling cute, lol. I have like one nice looking button down blouse I have been wearing over a nursing bra and that works too.

So what do you wear to comfortably and discreetly feed your baby in public and where do you buy it? I'm EBFing (no pumping or supplementing) so bottles are not an option!

2. Senior Member
    I just wear a tank top under my t shirt so I can pull my shirt up and still be covered by the tank top, then I pull the shirt back over the exposed part of my breast. Or I just use a cover.
  3. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I highly recommend undercover mama. They're like tank tops, only better ( http://undercovermama.com/ )

Otherwise, I just bought quite a few different nursing shirts from motherhood.

4. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Quote Originally Posted by *IGrow'EmXL* View Post
    I highly recommend undercover mama. They're like tank tops, only better ( Home page - Undercover Mama - Clothes For Nursing and More )

Otherwise, I just bought quite a few different nursing shirts from motherhood.
    Yup. I live with these under my shirts. They are amazing. Get a size smaller than you normally wear so they don't ride up. I have 10. It's still all I wear under shirts. Even if I have non nursing bras on. They are amazing.
  5. Senior Member
  6. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Thanks ladies! I am definitely going to have to order some of those tank tops. I love how you can connect them to your bra. Seems convenient
    DD hattttes being covered while nursing right now, but maybe she will get used to it as she gets older.
  7. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug View Post
    Thanks ladies! I am definitely going to have to order some of those tank tops. I love how you can connect them to your bra. Seems convenient
    DD hattttes being covered while nursing right now, but maybe she will get used to it as she gets older.
    I never fit into the nursing tanks with the built.in bras and it was a struggle to not freeze nursing with my December and feb. Babies. I won an undercover and have been hooked since. They are awesome. And they even have fun colors now.
  8. So lost and wandering.
    So lost and wandering.
    I just wore T-shirts. The girls in my MOPS group were taling about taking the shirts that have different layer going length wise and making a flap in side of those so you cant see them, but can just whip everything out very easy.