Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Seat/travel system/stroller question

1. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡

Car Seat/travel system/stroller question

Advertisements
    I just bought a Chicco KeyFit30 Carseat and the double stroller (Cortina together, I think is the name).
    Before Scarlett gets here and it's too late to return it, is there anything super negative (other than how heavy it is!) that I should know? Both have pretty good online reviews, but I know the MSOS mommies sometimes have good advice for things like this.

TIA

2. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

The Chicco Keyfit is a GREAT seat and is a pretty recommended seat on the car seat boards and groups! We had one for Ansley and loved it!
  3. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Thanks for your reply! That's exactly why I chose that one.
  4. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

We have a Chicco KeyFit 30 (this one: Cortina KeyFit 30 Travel System by Chicco - Element - Infant Travel Systems - 06060796780070). WE LOVE IT!! I had difficulty putting the car seat into the stroller for the first time, but as long as the stroller part is completely flat, you should be able to put it in just fine. Other than that, I have no complaints!
  5. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

I wanted that one soooo bad when I was pregnant with my youngest. We ended up just reusing his sister's old carrier/stroller since it was gender neutral, though.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  6. Senior Member
    I had a Chicco keyfit & stroller for Matty, and absolutely loved it!
  7. I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home
    I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home

I registered for the Bob revolution jogging stroller and matching car seat by Britax (sp?). I was thinking about registering for a Graco or Chicco too but don't know if I need both or can use the Bob for everything
  8. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by be: pistachio View Post
    I registered for the Bob revolution jogging stroller and matching car seat by Britax (sp?). I was thinking about registering for a Graco or Chicco too but don't know if I need both or can use the Bob for everything
    I'm just an not a fan at all of the way travel systems look, so we went with a snap and go for her infant seat and it was AWESOME, super lightweight and easy to use. Once she got older we bought a BOB Revolution but I personally dont like it for every day use, its heavy and I dont think it fit down the isles in some stores. Once she outgrew her infant seat we got a BOB Motion and I LOVE it. We use the Motion and Revolution all the time for different reasons.
  9. Senior Member
    I'm really torn between the Britax B Agile system and the Chicco Keyfit 30 with the Cortina stroller. It seems like people like the Chicco Keyfit seat more but the Britax stroller more. I know baby gear decisions aren't life and death but I'm scared that I'll end up with a stroller that's too heavy/bulky for me to use comfortably or something like that.
  10. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneSays View Post
    I'm really torn between the Britax B Agile system and the Chicco Keyfit 30 with the Cortina stroller. It seems like people like the Chicco Keyfit seat more but the Britax stroller more. I know baby gear decisions aren't life and death but I'm scared that I'll end up with a stroller that's too heavy/bulky for me to use comfortably or something like that.
    I have the Cortina and I'm petite. (5'2" and like 110 lbs). It's bulky, but narrow. Little heavy, but I manage just fine (And I have arthritis in my wrists!). If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!! Sorry for threadjacking KaityBug!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast