Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Convertible Car Seat Opinions (again, sorry!)

1. Breathe and chill
    Breathe and chill
    Blog Entries

Convertible Car Seat Opinions (again, sorry!)

Advertisements
    I'm torn between these 3. Do any of you guys have them that you can give me some feed back? Easy to install/adjust? How do they fit in vehicles? I have a small SUV...

Sydney is already on the last height of her pumpkin seat, so the time is near!

Option 1:
    Safety 1st Air+ Convertible Car Seat, Davenport - Walmart.com

Option 2:
    http://www.amazon.com/Chicco-NextFit...tible+car+seat

Option 3:
    Evenflo Symphony DLX All-in-One Car Seat - Walmart.com

TIA and thanks again for letting me pop in to bother you with the same question
  2. Senior Member
    The Nextfit is a recommended seat but I'm not sure about the other two! We decided against the Nextfit because it was heavy as a house and had a more bucket style that I was worried would make DS hot. Lots of people seem to love if, though!

We went with the Peg Perego Convertible instead and lovvvve it. Seriously, DS is so comfortable.

You haaaaave to check out the Car Seats for the Littles website. They have awesome reviews and have a comparison tool so you can look at all the stats side by side.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  3. Breathe and chill
    Breathe and chill
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by missinghim View Post
    The Nextfit is a recommended seat but I'm not sure about the other two! We decided against the Nextfit because it was heavy as a house and had a more bucket style that I was worried would make DS hot. Lots of people seem to love if, though!

We went with the Peg Perego Convertible instead and lovvvve it. Seriously, DS is so comfortable.

You haaaaave to check out the Car Seats for the Littles website. They have awesome reviews and have a comparison tool so you can look at all the stats side by side.
    I was looking for something like that! Thank you!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I had my heart set on the NextFit or one of the Graco clones when we switched Emmett but ended up with the Evenflo instead! I love it and E seems to be comfy in it. it's more compact than Wyatt's MyRide, which was one of the biggest factors since that one is such a beast, and, most importantly, it fit rear facing in my husband's two door Wrangler. Overall we like it.
  5. i'd trade all the money in the world for you :)
    i'd trade all the money in the world for you :)
    We have a mysize and I like it but I am drooling over the new Graco 4ever! It actually works in all 4 modes rear/forward/high back/no back. I want one sooo bad! I might just move his mysize to my husbands car when we start working and get one for my car lol
  6. Senior Member

Aria is rearfacing in a Diono Radian in our Jeep Wrangler. Its a little heavy when traveling but it folds up nice.
  7. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Quote Originally Posted by tiffielynn View Post
    We have a mysize and I like it but I am drooling over the new Graco 4ever! It actually works in all 4 modes rear/forward/high back/no back. I want one sooo bad! I might just move his mysize to my husbands car when we start working and get one for my car lol
    We had the Nextfit for Edmund and I wanted to love it but I HATED it. We bought the Grace 4ever and I LOVE it. It is amazing and has great limits. Easy to take travelling (we just did that), installs easy in either direction. It's like the clones, the argos, and the smart seat all got together and had a baby AMAZING seat!
  8. Breathe and chill
    Breathe and chill
    Blog Entries

DH very quickly nixed the Graco 4ever once he saw the price

I think we're going to end up going with the Symphony. I've heard a lot of good things about it and a few of the car seat techs that I work with said it was their seat of choice as well.

Thanks ladies!
  9. Breathe and chill
    Breathe and chill
    Blog Entries

10. Senior Member
    On Facebook search for 'Car Seat Deals' and they can help you find it at the lowest price!

Also, search Car Seats for the Littles on Facebook and you can ask the techs exact questions and they answer immediately. It's so awesome
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast