Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: New Diaper Bag

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

New Diaper Bag

Advertisements
    Who wants to help come up with a reason I need a new diaper bag? The NEX has the JuJuBe Be Prepared (I think, the big one that goes from messenger bag to backpack) in a bunch of really cute prints and for really cheap. Anyone want to help me come up with reasons I need another?
  2. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

The be prepared is the big one but isn't a backpack. But it is awesome I use mine all the time. And you need it!! . You also need to be one JJB b/s/t on facebook. the BFF goes from messanger to backpack and so does the PackaBe (that's the one I used to have)

Currently I have a HoboBe, BFF, and Be prepared and a ton of quicks. And Naomi has a mini b. I love JJB.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by just, Chaleigh View Post
    The be prepared is the big one but isn't a backpack. But it is awesome I use mine all the time. And you need it!! . You also need to be one JJB b/s/t on facebook. the BFF goes from messanger to backpack and so does the PackaBe (that's the one I used to have)

Currently I have a HoboBe, BFF, and Be prepared and a ton of quicks. And Naomi has a mini b. I love JJB.
    BFF is the one they have then I just know that it's only $100 and they have a good 6-8 prints in the baby department and I WANT one

I cannot join another BST page, those are like crack to me. I have no restraint which is how I have ended up with more carriers than children (both human and fur variety), number of diapers that I will NEVER right the number down for fear that DH may actually realize how many we have, and yarn that needs a full, huge suitcase to itself for the move.
  4. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Quote Originally Posted by KnittingGuamMama View Post
    BFF is the one they have then I just know that it's only $100 and they have a good 6-8 prints in the baby department and I WANT one

I cannot join another BST page, those are like crack to me. I have no restraint which is how I have ended up with more carriers than children (both human and fur variety), number of diapers that I will NEVER right the number down for fear that DH may actually realize how many we have, and yarn that needs a full, huge suitcase to itself for the move.
    Get one!! I love my BFF it's great for so many things. That's a great price too!!!

Haha. I know what you mean. I've bad to leave a few to pace myself. JJB is my downfall. I have their Queen of the Nile HoboBe and omg it is so pretty.
  5. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Are the JJBs that great?? Not to threadjack, but I'm definitely in the market for a new diaper bag.

Also, the reason you need a new one is because the old one is worn out. Even if it isn't, it is because it's old(er than the one you want now).

6. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug View Post
    Are the JJBs that great?? Not to threadjack, but I'm definitely in the market for a new diaper bag.

Also, the reason you need a new one is because the old one is worn out. Even if it isn't, it is because it's old(er than the one you want now).
    Yes they are amazing. I love how easy they clean up and that they are machine washable. Very sturdy. I love all my JJB. Check out their bst site you could always try something and resell of you don't love it. I love all of mine though. Very addicting. .
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I'm so jealous your nex has juju be!! I don't think our px has anything diaper bags besides like lame fisher price ones.
  8. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

A really good reason? Because you are worth it.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by KaityBug View Post

Yeah, they really are. I don't own one yet but I've played with so many and I should have just bought the one I was wanting (Chaleigh's ) before Emmett was born. They're just great, well made bags and this one, the BFF, is big and can go into a backpack which I think is my tipping point to actually buying one now because I could wear it on my back, wear Emmett in front, and roll two seat cases or car seats through an airport which is my future in not too long now.

Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    I'm so jealous your nex has juju be!! I don't think our px has anything diaper bags besides like lame fisher price ones.
    They JUST started, like at the beginning of the month! They aren't carrying many styles. Just this one, a medium size one, the small hobobe and then a diaper clutch one but it's something and they're cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    A really good reason? Because you are worth it.
    Thanks, Crystal

And with all that, I'm going to the NEX this morning and getting one