Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Slings/ wraps

1. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker

Exclamation Slings/ wraps

Advertisements
    I have an infantino for baby wearing, which I LOVE but it's a little bit of a task to get him in & out so I use it when I'm out walking around. I'd like a sling or something easier for wearing him around the house when he's fussy, I like this style Amazon.com: Gaorui Cute Stylish Sling Wrap Carrier Swaddling Sleeping Pouch Nursing Papoose Bag for New Infant Newborn Baby _ Pink Plaid: Baby

Feedback? Opinions?

2. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    For me I used a ring sling with both my boys till they were 4-5 months old then I switched over to an Ergo. I find it easy to get them in and out of an Ergo so I've never had a problem. We plan on buying another Ergo at some point since my DH still wears our 2 year old when we go out shopping. They're coming out with a new one where you can face the child outward which is what we're waiting for. I don't want to use it with our almost 6 month old but it would be great with our 2 year old.
  3. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

These are nice: https://www.mayawrap.com/

Or a woven wrap, tied rebozo style is great for quick ups. (a short one for that usage). Rebozo carry with a newborn - YouTube
  4. So lost and wandering.
    So lost and wandering.
    We used a pouch for Kaia and it was ok. I prefered my ring sling turned into a pouch as it allowed more even weight distribution and pressure points to be adjusted.