Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Molars!

1. Senior Member

Molars!

Advertisements
    So my dd just cut a molar, and it's been horrendous! No sign of the other one, which means I have more teething from hell to look forward to.

Who else has survived molars? We've been doing the normal teething things, she even has a special "molar" teether. It's better now that she's cut it, but there are more coming, I'm sure.
  2. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    My oldest has his molars coming out and has been doing pretty good with them. My youngest (5 months) is teething and has been HORRIBLE!!! I'm scared for when his molars come in if this is what it's like with his first teeth coming in.
  3. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

All the molars on my 3 year old and all but the 2 year molars on my 2 year old. Not fun, not fun at all. I am not looking forward to the 2 year ones. I should check her mouth, she has been a big baby lately.

4. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    My child is cutting one now. Today is the first day she refuses to take a nap since she was born.

I kind of want to crawl in a hole and never come out.

5. Senior Member
    Ugh, molars are horrible! My DD always gets a super high fever when she cuts them. She will literally have a 103 fever for a couple days and the minute the molars break through, it goes away and she's happy as can be. The first year molars were bad, but the two years molars were HELL.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Ds seems to take teething ok he gets a tad more cranky and more sleepy but dd was a friggin nightmare when she teethed!! She would just cry and cry and be soooooo grumpy!!
  7. Regular Member
    We just got the first ones up top. DS has been a bear. We didn't do anything special, just kind of rode it out. Good luck!
    "Sometimes, its not until you watch someone you love dying, that you truly realize what a gift each day is that you don't have to say good bye."
  8. Senior Member
    Molars were much harder for Bowen than his other teeth. His amber necklace helps so much though. He gets cranky and doesn't want to eat but nothing as bad as I've seen with other kids. His other teeth I didn't even know he was cutting them until they were out.