Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target/Circo

1. Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.
    Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.

Target/Circo

Advertisements
    Okay, Ill admit it. I have a problem. Im ADDICTED to Target. Its bad.
    They have this just ridiclously awesome baby section at every Target ever. But we dont have one here. The nearest one is Anchorage.

No fear, friends, theres Target.com. So I am happily shopping away and I go to search for baby stuff. I the Circo clothes for babies. They fit Em so well and the sleepers we had she was wearing at 1 month and is still able to wear them now at 3.5 months even though shes in 6 months in everything else.

So you can imagine my dismay when... everything by Circo is on clearance and it looks like it is being discontinued.

I guess long story short, does anyone know of anywhere else I can buy Circo clothes?
    And what are your favorite baby clothing brands?

2. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I hope they aren't that is so my favorite too. I am not sure where else to get them. I am so addicted to Target it isn't even funny. I love that they carry ChildofMine too which is part of Carters.
  3. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

I love Circo, too! They are shorter and wider, like my kids. Especially Kalista. She was still wearing a NB Circo onesie at almost a year old which I was SO HAPPY ABOUT because it was CUTE.

If they discontinue it I will cry!!!!

4. Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.

Quote Originally Posted by just, Chaleigh View Post
    I hope they aren't that is so my favorite too. I am not sure where else to get them. I am so addicted to Target it isn't even funny. I love that they carry ChildofMine too which is part of Carters.
    I used to be a walmart girl. And then my best friend took me by the hand and said "let me show you something" and Ive never been the same since! I like that one too because I love Carters but Carters anything doesnt seem to last as long.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinderbelly View Post
    I love Circo, too! They are shorter and wider, like my kids. Especially Kalista. She was still wearing a NB Circo onesie at almost a year old which I was SO HAPPY ABOUT because it was CUTE.

If they discontinue it I will cry!!!!
    Wow that is crazy! I have a circo onesie that says NB and its too short and wide for her I just sooooo love their sleepers. Especially because the zipper is at the foot and DH doesnt understand if its at the neck that it needs to point down under the little tab thing. So I always find her with a zipper tab poking into her chin.

5. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Kalista was just a CRAZY shorty for so long. She didn't even break 30" until she was over a year and a half. It was ridiculous.

I haven't seen the sleeper with zippers that go to the bottom!! Looks like I need to make a trip to Target!

6. Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinderbelly View Post
    Kalista was just a CRAZY shorty for so long. She didn't even break 30" until she was over a year and a half. It was ridiculous.

I haven't seen the sleeper with zippers that go to the bottom!! Looks like I need to make a trip to Target!
    If you find them send me some!!!111one!

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I imagine it's just the winter stuff going on sale and clearing out for spring. Circo stuff in general isn't all on clearance: Circo : Kids & Toddler Bedding, Bath, Furniture : Target
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

8. Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.

Quote Originally Posted by katinahat View Post
    I imagine it's just the winter stuff going on sale and clearing out for spring. Circo stuff in general isn't all on clearance: Circo : Kids & Toddler Bedding, Bath, Furniture : Target
    Why didnt I think of that? I was terrified it was going away forever. I guess I never thought about how the season changes affected things like this. Thanks!

9. Senior Member
    don't you hate that the closest Target is hours away? That's the main reason I wasn't fond of Fairbanks. LOL
  10. Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.

SERIOUSLY. Its awful. I have like 3.5 more years to deal with this crap! Someone needs to fix it pronto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast