Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Monitors

1. Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.
    Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.

Monitors

Advertisements
    So we have two monitors. One sound-only and one video one. And both of them are from like the 90's and are just inconvenient. The one I typically use is the sound-only one because the video one is just obnoxiously large and the "monitor" part of it is seriously the size of a small tv with a little tiny blurry black and white screen.

Anywho. The sound-only one has a ton of feedback and has to be plugged in. I decided I think its time to start saving up for a video monitor.

So basically my question is, what video monitor would you recommend? What features does it have? And roughly how much did you pay/does it cost? Im looking for something that DOESNT have wifi capability. Too creepy. And Im TRYING to stay under $150.

Im looking at all of the different ones and just overwhelmed.

2. Senior Member

3. Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.
    Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.

Theres some offered for 159.99 so its not too far Thanks! Ill keep that one in mind. I was actually looking at it during my search

4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Wifi is safe, if you take the time to set up the proper security.
    We have 5 Lomex IP cams throughout our house. (to watch out cats and dogs.) We can watch them on our phones or computers. They cost under 50 a piece, on sale.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"