Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How soon after delivery..

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

How soon after delivery..

Advertisements
    did you start to again? I keep having dreams about finally getting to have sex with DH again but it's only been 3 weeks and I know my stitches are still kinda healing and I need to wait for them to fully dissolve. I am feeling really good otherwise. Should I be waiting until my 6 week check up or is that just a type of guideline?

If you didn't until after your six week app did you do other things for your SO?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    forever I had stitches both times and was terrified of anything happening down there haha. Between that and trying to figure out breastfeeding it just wasn't happening for awhile.
  3. Senior Member
    I'm not even thinking about getting it on, but waiting until my 6 week appt is important to me so I can get everything down under checked out so we don't injure anything and then have to wait even longer.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by missinghim View Post
    I'm not even thinking about getting it on, but waiting until my 6 week appt is important to me so I can get everything down under checked out so we don't injure anything and then have to wait even longer.
    I thought I was going to feel that way lol. I had NO sex drive at all during pregnancy and now it all came back! Which I am really glad my drive is back, but of course I have to wait until I am healed.
  5. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    You WANT to have sex!?!?

I'm 6 weeks PP & still scared to try

6. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

A few weeks... but I had c-sections. There were no stitches in the direct vicinity of the sexual activity.

7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    You WANT to have sex!?!?

I'm 6 weeks PP & still scared to try
    Im surprised myself lol. I didn't think I would feel okay ever! But I am feeling really good! I am just worried that it's not fully healed and it will hurt and it will cause it not to heal right or take longer
  8. Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.
    Sometimes the best gifts come in the smallest packages.

I wanted to so freaking bad. I dont know if it was hormones or what. The first time was 2 weeks PP. Didnt get anywhere, hurt too bad.

Then at 5 weeks PP it was awesome, and now at 8 weeks PP it hurts again. To the point where we have to stop.

The first time I was feeling really good and excited to have my body back. It was dumb of us to do it, and I hurt for a couple days after.

All I can say is lube. Seriously, if you are going to do it, use lube. A lot.

9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I had a csection and I'm 6w pp on Tuesday and I haven't yet I'm still having some pp bleeding though, my boobs are leaky faucets, and I have a flu bug sooo....
  10. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    DH wanted to wait the 6 weeks so that's what we did.

But no, we didn't do anything else before the 6 weeks. That would just lead to sex

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast