Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Holy Geez

1. Senior Member

Holy Geez

Advertisements
    AF is a nasty bitch. I swear if my husband was here I'd get pregnant just so I didn't have to deal with this. B has been nursing a lot less lately so I knew it was coming but good god. You'd think she'd be like oh hey I haven't seen you in 20 months, let's be nice. Oooh no. More like haha you got away from me for 20 months so now I'm going to ruin your life and make you wish you were dead. Someone just kill me, please.

So that said, hit me with your secret remedies. I think I've had like 5 periods since I was 16 and those I barely noticed. This time I'm a whiny bitchy puddle of hate my life with cramps and a backache that could bring down superwoman.
  2. verabot89
    verabot89
    Advil is your best friend, probs more than recommended dose 3 advil, then take a hot shower. Lie down in your tub with a washcloth over your crampy parts and let the water wrap you in a warm cocoon of love. In about 40 minutes you should be better. Resume normal activities.
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife

3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitPunch. View Post
    Advil is your best friend, probs more than recommended dose 3 advil, then take a hot shower. Lie down in your tub with a washcloth over your crampy parts and let the water wrap you in a warm cocoon of love. In about 40 minutes you should be better. Resume normal activities.
    I wish I had time for a 40 minute bath that's the plan while Bdub is at daycare though. Fuck the housework and errands I'm supposed to do. I've taken ibuprofen already and it's not touching it. I feel like such a dork, I'm nearly 30 years old, my period should not be knocking me on my ass.
  4. Regular Member
    I've found those stick on heat pads work really well. They are advertised for back and muscle aches. However when I don't have the time to sit down and use an actual heating pad i stick on one of those. I also agree with the Advil! Feel better!