Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Well, I think this is it...

1. Life is an adventure!
    Life is an adventure!

Well, I think this is it...

Advertisements
    I've been EPing for four months, and in the past two weeks my supply has just dropped!! I used to pump enough to make all her bottles for the day every morning and freeze around 15 ounces. Now I'm barely pumping enough to make 2 or 3 bottles at a time!! When I pump I'm not even getting enough for one feeding . I wanted to make it to 6 months so bad! Once I noticed it dropping I went back up to 7 or 8 pumps a day, and have been drinking a ton of water every day but it just keeps dropping. I do have enough enough saved for another 2 months, I'm just not ready to be done, and I can't figure out what happened...

I just needed to get this out, I'm not sure what I'm looking for by posting this.
    :)
    Blog Entries
    I EPed for 1 month then EBF for 2 weeks before my milk dried up with YDD...it was tough and I got so depressed but you did an amazing job for making it 4 months so don't be hard on yourself. I wanted so back to make it to 6 months but I only made it 4 weeks. I guess some body just are meant to make it that far but we tried and that's all that matters

♥ 2,000oz of boobie milk donated ♥

better2gether is my Irish Twin Mommy Wifey!
  3. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    I think there's some supplement you can try taking? Hopefully one of the bf experts sees this and can give you some advice.

4. Senior Member
    Don't be discouraged, you tried you best. That's all that matters. Oatmeal, Mother Milk Tea, fenugreek are all things you can take to help with supply.

There is a prescription you can get from your doctor as well.

!!!!
  5. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

My supply dried up when DD was about 2-3 months old. It was really disheartening but she is doing so well now! You tried your best that's the best thing that matters!