Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Very poor car seat safety by the Royal family!

1. Senior Member

Very poor car seat safety by the Royal family!

Advertisements
    Have a look at this link and the picture of baby in the carseat! I think they need some lessons in strapping baby in!

Royal baby introduced to the world, as Kate Middleton, Prince William carry son outside hospital | National Post
  2. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Ya that made me cringe a bit.
  3. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    I'm a little surprised by this. You would think they would have a gazillion people telling them the correct way to put him in his car seat.

4. Senior Member
    I know nothing about carseats and that made me cringe.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I posted about this in the royals thread-- totally agree. I love them and think that they're all so sweet, but I also think it's modeling horrible carseat safety.
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    And if people would stop being so nit picky, they might look at a lower photo and see that Kate is holding the baby in the car, not in the seat, I would guess placing the baby in correctly, or just holding the baby.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    And if people would stop being so nit picky, they might look at a lower photo and see that Kate is holding the baby in the car, not in the seat, I would guess placing the baby in correctly, or just holding the baby.
    I'm with you Asher (and I agree with you too!). I KNEW someone would post this thread.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  8. Senior Member
    Where do you see that picture? The only picture I could find of the baby in the car still shows the straps over the swaddle.
    And I don't know how it works in England, but here, it's not being "nit picky" it's the law, and a huge safety concern.
  9. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaLea View Post
    Where do you see that picture? The only picture I could find of the baby in the car still shows the straps over the swaddle.
    And I don't know how it works in England, but here, it's not being "nit picky" it's the law, and a huge safety concern.
    I don't see how it's being "nit picky" either. I'm positive something would have been said, Royal family or not. It's just not safe.

10. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    If she's rearranging him, awesome. If she's just decided to hold him while driving, even worse.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast