Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite thing for your baby?

1. Senior Member

Favorite thing for your baby?

Advertisements
    I am in the process of making my baby registry, I'm 22 weeks and we're having a boy for some background info.

My question is, what was/is your number one FAVORITE thing for your baby? It can be a brand of diaper, a swing, high chair, blanket, etc.

We're already settled on the Britax stroller/car seat combo so we're good on that front. Thanks in advance guys, this stuff is hard!
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  2. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    We got the britax travel system too

3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitla View Post
    We got the britax travel system too
    I'm excited about it! What color did you get? I waaaaant the grey but I refuse to pay that much more just for a color. I think we're going with red.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  4. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

My kids liked the boppy, swing, vibrating bouncy seat.... play mat with toys....when they were older they liked the jumparoo and exersaucers...for high chairs we went with one that hooks on to our actual table seat... but we did have a regular big one for Jax.. MAM pacis were the only pacis my girls took....we liked the playtex drop ins for Ansley and the vent air's for bella for bottles...
  5. Senior Member
    My DD loved her swing so we got one similar this time but made sure it plugs into the wall.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

My Moby wrap, hands down, was probably the best $30 that we spent. So much so, we bought two Other than that, he loved his swing and we still very much love our video monitor. That was also worth every penny and we're actually going to be buying another one for this baby, too.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    My Moby wrap, hands down, was probably the best $30 that we spent. So much so, we bought two Other than that, he loved his swing and we still very much love our video monitor. That was also worth every penny and we're actually going to be buying another one for this baby, too.
    What brand did you get?

8. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by missinghim View Post
    I'm excited about it! What color did you get? I waaaaant the grey but I refuse to pay that much more just for a color. I think we're going with red.
    We just got black. Ours only came in black, tan and lime green I think... I liked the tan but was worried about stains.

9. Banned
    Banned
    Hmmm...I've never thought about that before! I'd say his bedding, my breast pump, the swing, rocker, and our monitor. His nursery is absolutely beautiful (IMO obviously), and it is perfect in every way. I'm so freaking in love with those little green elephants. They gave me a manual pump at the hospital, and I wanted to kill that thing with fire. It was a horrible design, so I absolutely freaking LOVE my nice Medela double pump. Then the swing was a godsend since he loved it so much...now he likes pushing it back and forth. He wasn't a fan of being rocked when he was younger, but he loves it now, and it is super comfy. And our monitor is really nice. I wish now we would've put the video one on our registry since it would be AMAZING to check on him without having to open the door and run the risk of waking him up. Ours was a gift though, so I'm not complaining! I love it.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by missinghim View Post
    What brand did you get?
    Summer infant monitor. The model we have has been redone a bunch in the last two years but we haven't had any issues and its it the floor more times than I even want to know. They even have one now that has the camera, the parent unit, and capability to sync with your iPad or iPhone so you don't need that parent unit. We're probably going to spring for that one this time because we're constantly misplacing our unit (it's iPod sized) or Wyatt walks off with it and we're scrambling around for it at bedtime.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast