Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Gavin did not have a good night

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

Gavin did not have a good night

Advertisements
    I don't know what was up this kid's butt. He's been doing so well with CIO. He'd cry for 5 minutes when he'd go to bed at 11. And he's been waking up about twice a night but he falls right back to sleep as soon as I leave the room. But last night... he was not having any of it. He went to bed at 11 like usual & cried for 5 minutes. Then he got up at 12 & would not go back to sleep so it was a lot of 15 minutes & check. Fell asleep around the third time & woke up again around 2 with the same thing. Woke up at 3 & when 4am rolled around, I said fuck it & brought him downstairs with me. That's gonna set him back for sure but when I had to get up at 8, no thanks. No way in hell was I going to get any sleep with the sideways stick up his ass.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    You've got to follow your instincts...as well as keeping your sanity So don't get down on yourself for taking him out. Is he teething or not feeling well maybe, and that's why he was acting up? Did he seem like he was maybe have nightmares?

I hope whatever it was, doesn't last, and he starts doing well with the CIO again

3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by *IGrow'EmXL* View Post
    You've got to follow your instincts...as well as keeping your sanity So don't get down on yourself for taking him out. Is he teething or not feeling well maybe, and that's why he was acting up? Did he seem like he was maybe have nightmares?

I hope whatever it was, doesn't last, and he starts doing well with the CIO again
    Not teething that I know of. But he wears his amber necklace during the day & his anklet at night so I can never tell.
    He's been acting completely normal & he's happy as can be now so I don't think he's getting sick or anything.
    And I don't think he had a nightmare because he woke up very quietly like he usually does & played with the rattle on his aquarium before he started crying.

I think he was just over tired & couldn't put himself to sleep. He only had an hour nap yesterday. I was amazed he made it to 11 before going to sleep.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    Not teething that I know of. But he wears his amber necklace during the day & his anklet at night so I can never tell.
    He's been acting completely normal & he's happy as can be now so I don't think he's getting sick or anything.
    And I don't think he had a nightmare because he woke up very quietly like he usually does & played with the rattle on his aquarium before he started crying.

I think he was just over tired & couldn't put himself to sleep. He only had an hour nap yesterday. I was amazed he made it to 11 before going to sleep.
    Ahh yeah, the overstimulation could've done it. I know Landon tends to sleep worse (I didn't know that was even possible, but it is ) when he's overstimulated from not napping well during the day. Hopefully it was just a one night thing for Gavin