Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nerves are already going

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

Nerves are already going

Advertisements
    DH is leaving for a week in the beginning of May.

I'll have no one to pass DS off to for an hour when I need a break when he has a bad day.

Poo. Poo on whoever planned this crapfest.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. Senior Member
    Oh man I feel you. Dh left for three weeks when he was two months old, came back for two weeks, left for two weeks. It was tough. I'm dreading that aspect of deployment the most!
  3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by maegan View Post
    Oh man I feel you. Dh left for three weeks when he was two months old, came back for two weeks, left for two weeks. It was tough. I'm dreading that aspect of deployment the most!
    Ick. That's why we planned for DS when DH got shore duty because I don't know how people deal on a deployment. I don't want to go through that until he's a little older. So when that finally happens in like 4 years, I'll be up MSOS's butt a lot with questions.

Dreading, dreading, dreading.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. Loving life as a new sahm/w
    Loving life as a new sahm/w
    I don't ever really get to hand ds off to dh anytime because like 5 minutes after holding him he goes..... "he wants boob" .
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Blargh! I hope it goes by fast!

6. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    Ugh...it sucks! I had Emma alone for 9 months and about lost my mind. DH has night classes twice a month and I have all 3 kids. Trying to get them all fed, cleaned and in bed is exhausting!

7. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by sqrllvr123 View Post
    Ugh...it sucks! I had Emma alone for 9 months and about lost my mind. DH has night classes twice a month and I have all 3 kids. Trying to get them all fed, cleaned and in bed is exhausting!
    My hat seriously goes off to you with 3.

8. Senior Member
    Do you have any family locally? Maybe someone or a friend could come over and give you a bit of a break for an hour or so at night? Or maybe one of the other military wives in your area?

Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires.
    Francois de La Rochefoucauld
  9. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by Vylit View Post
    Do you have any family locally? Maybe someone or a friend could come over and give you a bit of a break for an hour or so at night? Or maybe one of the other military wives in your area?
    My family's on the east coast & most of my friends aren't kid people so they'll look but wont touch.

10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I am right there with ya. My husband will have a two week business trip in may, and I am staying home this time.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast