Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stroller Suggetions

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Help Stroller Suggetions

Advertisements
    Now that DS is officially out of his infant carrier and in his convertible full time we need to get a new stroller! I have a Graco Stylus but am not a fan because its bulky and the basket storage sucks.

What kind do you have? Is it on the heavier or lighter side? How is your basket storage? Do you prefer a jogger or a traditional?

I am not against getting two strollers, but ideally want one I can use for everything. It will be used a lot as I take DS to work with me everyday so there is a lot of in and out of the car with it. It needs to be able to recline so he can nap in it. We go to the store a lot so it has to be able to steer nicely and fit down isles.

Links would be appreciated!
  2. Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    I have the chariot cougar and got Lillian the Quinny Zapp. I am in love with how compact and light the Quinny is!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I LOVE my City Mini jogging stroller. It folds so easily, it's not bulky, I just adore it!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We have a city mini from 2010 and it's still going strong. Love it! It's compact, nice and narrow, reclines great for when ds is napping or drinking a sippy (and you can recline it while he is in it) the fold is AMAZING, and I push it usually with one hand since I hold dds hand. Seriously great.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I have heard good things about the city mini, may need to check that one out!
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I've heard endless amazing things about baby trend. Now I don't know if they only sell infant carrier and strollers together but I think they sell just strollers alone as well as travel systems
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Kaepernick View Post
    I've heard endless amazing things about baby trend. Now I don't know if they only sell infant carrier and strollers together but I think they sell just strollers alone as well as travel systems
    We had the baby trend infant carrier and snap & go and loved it. I looked at their jogger and wasn't a huge fan.
  8. Banned
    Banned
    We have a BabyTrend travel system, but they do sell regular jogging strollers. It is AMAZING. You can fold it up with one hand, steer with one hand, and Cameron always seems really comfortable in it. You can recline it (while he's in it) or sit it all the way up. I have a huuuuge diaper bag, and it fits with room to spare.

I told Jason I was really bummed about not being able to use it when we have a second kiddo, but then we found out they sell them in doubles, so I'm not sad anymore.
  9. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

something like this is what we have Jeep - Cherokee Sport Lightweight Stroller, Pink Shock - Walmart.com it's kind of like a mini travel system stroller
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

are you looking for a jogger? My friend just bought a super nice jeep jogging stroller... I found it for her used (barely used) and i'm a little jelly that she got it!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast