Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ergo Carrier

1. Junior Member

Ergo Carrier

Advertisements
    Is it worth it? My baby might be a little small for carriers, but he doesnt like the moby, baby bjorn, or and evenflow one we have! I really want him to get used to being in a carrier!! We are going to be travelling a lot while in Germany and it would be sooooo much easier to have him in a carrier!! Now I want to try the ergo carrier (I have heard this is best for the parent anyways). Any opinions?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Love my ergo!! But both my kiddos just didn't seem to like carriers until they were a bit bigger and could see what was goin on. That being said my ergo is awesome! I got it with dd and it's still going strong. Actually I just pulled it outta the washer because I literally use it everyday!
  3. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Ergo carriers are great because they are actually ergonomic which is way more comfy for baby and very hip healthy.
  4. Senior Member
    I have a Boba 3G and a Beco Butterfly 2 which are fairly similar and I love them both. I definitely prefer this type over the wrap or tie on type carriers (just a personal preference). I also use one or the other pretty much daily and since I've gotten them I haven't used the stroller at all .

I might be looking to sell one of them (I can't decide which, I love them both for different reasons but I just don't need them both...) but if you're interested in meeting up to look at them in person let me know
  5. "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    Quote Originally Posted by ٭Wickεd٭ View Post
    Ergo carriers are great because they are actually ergonomic which is way more comfy for baby and very hip healthy.
    This! I love my ergo and DD1 sat way more comfortably in it. I have a moby...but I haven't even ever really used it. I can't tie that thing to save my life so i'm sticking with my trusty Ergo
  6. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    I really like mine! DH doesn't use it much and prefers to just carry him but I use it when we're out shopping. I love when he falls asleep in it and I don't have to worry about sore arms from carrying him. I bought mine at Costco for $80 and I know some deal sites have them for sale at times.
  7. Senior Member
    Ergo for the win!
  8. Banned
    Banned
    I want one soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!! I've tried one on at a cloth diaper store, and it was AMAZING.
  9. Senior Member
    I have a boba and wouldn't trade it for the world. You don't need an infant insert, and its way more comfortable for me then an ergo. Ergos suck for short mamas. My husband also loves wearing Aidan in the boba.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyMama View Post
    I have a boba and wouldn't trade it for the world. You don't need an infant insert, and its way more comfortable for me then an ergo. Ergos suck for short mamas. My husband also loves wearing Aidan in the boba.
    The not needing the infant insert was why I originally went with the Boba! And I got the beco because it was on mamabargains and I just couldn't pass up an awesome deal and it was pretty (and I'm kinda obsessed with carriers) The beco is more comfortable to wear longer term but the Boba is just SO EASY to pop him on and off... Ah well off topic. DH prefers the Boba as well.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast