Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Prenatal vitamin or multi-vitamin?

1. Banned
    Banned

Prenatal vitamin or multi-vitamin?

Advertisements
    We had a WIC appointment today, and my nutritionist suggested that I start taking prenatals again since I'm still nursing and for my general health. Since we aren't TTCing, how big of a difference would it make if I just took a regular multi-vitamin? Don't get me wrong, I LOVED my prenatal gummies, but if it isn't absolutely necessary, I'd rather just buy something that is just as effective and not as expensive. I'm just not sure if the prenatal or multi would be better since I'm still nursing.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I was always told to keep up with prenatals while nursing because of the quantity in them. I did (and still do) take the gummies but not the Vitafusion, I took Target or Walmart's brand for the same thing and everything was the same and the price was over half off.
  3. Banned
    Banned
    I didn't know they had store brand ones! Awesome. Thanks! I told her that I had nooooo problem taking them. I could just sit there and eat those things like candy. OM NOM NOM.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by JasonsGirl View Post
    I didn't know they had store brand ones! Awesome. Thanks! I told her that I had nooooo problem taking them. I could just sit there and eat those things like candy. OM NOM NOM.
    Target's Up&Up has them for sure almost always and Walmart was kinda hit or miss but they're were around $6/jar instead of close to $15 that I was paying for them.