Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: We are all still..

1. Mombie.
    Mombie.

We are all still..

Advertisements
    [sick.]

It's awesome.

Poor Dylan has gas issues, we figured he would since his sisters both did, but still. Maddie and Emma are both sick with colds and I can't seem to heal for the life of me.

[Things got really awesome when I ended up back in the hospital the same night we were finally supposed to take Dylan home. Apparently, my body is fighting my recovery and I went home with (even) more antibiotics and a catheter. Yep. A flipping leg bag. It was awesome. I've got blood pooling in my abdomen and my incision is sore as all get out.]

Thank everything for my husband. He, along with the family and friends who've been here, have taken care of everything and allowed me as much time to relax as possible. I'm still having so many issues, thankfully my therapist and I have been talking through email and that's been really great, and I'm so ready to be physically back to normal.

I gained 30 pounds with Dylan and I've already lost 29 of those pounds. I have no interest in eating, unless it's to take my antibiotics. Not good. I am working on it though.

Good news? The girls love their brother and it's amazing watching them together.

And my little man is finally putting the weight back on from his NICU stay!

(This was while he was still in the hospital...all tiny.)

And about a week ago

I'm amazed at how much he looks like Emma!

And just because.

2. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

He's so itsy bitsy! I hope you feel better soon, hon! I can't imagine what you're all going through. I'm sending you and

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

3. Senior Member
    sorry yall dont feel well cute pictures!

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
    Dr. Seuss
  4. Banned
    Banned
    . Been waiting to see how you are! So glad you are able to work on recovery, even if your body is being a meany butt. Dylan looks adorable and the girls are getting more adorable, even though it doesn't seem possible. Hope you heal soon!
  5. Senior Member
    Cute kiddos! I hope you feel better soon.
  6. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    Thanks, guys. I spiked a fever this afternoon but I think it's more my incision than another illness in the house. And Dylan is finally sleeping...ahhh.

7. Senior Member
    Dylan is such a cute baby!!
    I am sorry your recovery is taking so long. I know how you feel, I had a vaginal delivery but I am still feeling kind of crummy some days :/ I just want to be completely recovered already!!
    I hope you feel better soon