Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Erm. That wasn't fun

1. Banned
    Banned

Erm. That wasn't fun

Advertisements
    DS just had a blowout...in cloth.

I thought cloth was supposed to prevent blowouts!

God I hope that never happens again. *shudder*
  2. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    We use sposies & it happens at least once a week. I feel your pain.

Last night, I didn't realize he had one. I changed him & zipped his sleeper back up, sat him back down on my lap & started to smell something... he had a nice sized poo stain on the back of his sleeper & it seeped onto my jeans. I think I've grown immune to it.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

They're few and far between but they still happen, especially with the watery EBF poop.
  4. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

They are rare but happen every once and again.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rissa*Rawr View Post
    We use sposies & it happens at least once a week. I feel your pain.

Last night, I didn't realize he had one. I changed him & zipped his sleeper back up, sat him back down on my lap & started to smell something... he had a nice sized poo stain on the back of his sleeper & it seeped onto my jeans. I think I've grown immune to it.
    Once a week?!

He had one at a month and then now today. I can't imagine having them every week! Babies are gross.
  6. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonsGirl View Post
    Once a week?!

He had one at a month and then now today. I can't imagine having them every week! Babies are gross.
    He has massive poops. I tried moving him up a size in diapers but it just made it worse because then the poop had too much access to the outside

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

He has massive poops. I tried moving him up a size in diapers but it just made it worse because then the poop had too much access to the outside
    Out of curiosity, what brand are you using? Wyatt had 'poop issues' with Huggies when we were using them and he was so little but with Pampers it was a much rarer occurrence.
  8. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    Out of curiosity, what brand are you using? Wyatt had 'poop issues' with Huggies when we were using them and he was so little but with Pampers it was a much rarer occurrence.
    We use mostly Pampers & sometimes Luvs. I've tried Huggies but he pees through them like there's no tomorrow.

9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

We use mostly Pampers & sometimes Luvs. I've tried Huggies but he pees through them like there's no tomorrow.
    It's so funny how a product so similar is so different across the boards, isn't it? Maybe buy a tiny pack of another brand, even just the exchange brand, and see if that helps with the poop. It was awful when Wyatt was blowing out every other diaper.