Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traveling Systems

1. Senior Member

Traveling Systems

Advertisements
    I have a baby trend carrier and jogging stroller, which the stroller doesn't fit into my nissan cube. I'm considering returning the whole system. What do you have and recommend? I really want something that is going to last and be great for my future 2nd and possible third child down the road...and fits nicely into the car. It doesn't have to be a jogging stroller.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Personally, I recommend not getting a travel system and instead buying the pieces that you need. I love my baby trend and I have the snap and go stroller for now... snap and go is pretty small and should have no problem fitting in your car.

Once he outgrows the carrier, it will be time for a new carseat anyhow so I can get whatever one fits our needs. As for a stroller, I have found some great ones 2nd hand for 1/2 the cost and unlike carseats (IMO), are something that are just as good 2nd hand if in good condition.
  3. Senior Member
    We have the Chicco Cortina system. I love it. The stroller fits in the trunk of my Pontiac.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

We started out with a Jeep Jogger that I love but now that Wyatt's only sometimes in the stroller, we decided to go with something lighter/smaller. I got this one second hand and LOVE it Amazon.com: Quinny Zapp Xtra, Rocking Black: Baby It folds down super, super small. Like a pack n play style fold (but easier) except much shorter. It's super light and comfy for him. We got it with plane travel in mind because there's less surface area for it to get damaged and it comes with a carry case. If you're okay with second hand, I'd start scouring Goodwill, Craigslist, and local garage sale sites for something like this. If they made a double stroller, I would buy it and put it away for myself
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    We started out with a Jeep Jogger that I love but now that Wyatt's only sometimes in the stroller, we decided to go with something lighter/smaller. I got this one second hand and LOVE it Amazon.com: Quinny Zapp Xtra, Rocking Black: Baby It folds down super, super small. Like a pack n play style fold (but easier) except much shorter. It's super light and comfy for him. We got it with plane travel in mind because there's less surface area for it to get damaged and it comes with a carry case. If you're okay with second hand, I'd start scouring Goodwill, Craigslist, and local garage sale sites for something like this. If they made a double stroller, I would buy it and put it away for myself
    So I looked at just cuz im really super picky with strollers and carseats. and OMG i LOVE this stroller....to bad DH wont let me spend $235 + on it...
  6. Senior Member
    Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 Infant Car Seat, Pois Grey:Amazon:Baby

This is the car seated have, which will fit into the stroller we have. I wore Sofia a lot, but when it was cold or whatever I snapped her in the stroller.

Amazon.com: Peg-Perego 2011 Pliko P3 Compact Stroller, Pois Grey: Explore similar items

This is the stroller I have. I love both my car seat and stroller. Thy both are in excellent condition still and are gender neutral. I'm expecting a new baby in August and I'm don't have to by a new car seat. The stroller was so fast and easy to fold up ( umbrella style)

Shop around.
  7. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I have the baby trend system and I can't really use it because the stroller doesn't fit into my car. It stinks.
  8. Senior Member

I just got a Graco Snugride 30 and a Snap N Go. When she out grows the car seat and/or depending where we PCS to we will get a new carseat and BOB. I really didn't want a huge travel system while she is little and will be in the carseat anyways.

Amazon.com: Graco SnugRide 30 LX Infant Car Seat, Zoey: Baby

Amazon.com: Graco SnugRider Elite: Baby

http://www.amazon.com/BOB-Revolution...s=bob+stroller
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by AMarineLovesMe View Post
    So I looked at just cuz im really super picky with strollers and carseats. and OMG i LOVE this stroller....to bad DH wont let me spend $235 + on it...
    Watch in the consignment shops! When I wasn't looking for a new one in Hawaii, I had seen a whole bunch of these while buying clothes for him. I got mine with just a little bit of dirt on it for $75. The only complaints that I have is that the basket is fairly small and for an infant, the seat doesn't lay flat.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    Watch in the consignment shops! When I wasn't looking for a new one in Hawaii, I had seen a whole bunch of these while buying clothes for him. I got mine with just a little bit of dirt on it for $75. The only complaints that I have is that the basket is fairly small and for an infant, the seat doesn't lay flat.
    Alright!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast