Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moby wraps

1. Junior Member

Moby wraps

Advertisements
    Does anyone have one or recommend them? Thanks!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

2. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

They are great especially when babes are little because you can snug them right up to you and cover them. You can get them in and out without retying as well. They are a great carrier to have.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I have three LOVE LOVE LOVE them. It's the most comfortable carrier we have tried or owned and so versatile. It looks a little intimidating at first but it's not nearly as hard to wrap as it seems. Best money I've ever spent. I never thought that I'd like a wrap but it is, by far, my favorite carrier. wrapyourbaby.com has all sorts of different tutorials on wrapping and different ways, more so than the pamphlet that the Moby comes with.

ETA: Forgot - it's great if you're nursing, too, because you can just feed him and no one will see and he stays comfy and you're hands free. I nursed while running through the airport trying to catch a plane and no one even knew
  4. Senior Member
    I didn't like it. I rented one for a week, and hated it. Too much fabric, but I'm super short, so maybe that has something to do with it. I completely prefer my boba carrier.
  5. Junior Member
    Hmmm ...I'm 5'2 - wonder if I'm too short? Well I just ordered one on Amazon with a coupon I had for $28 - guess I'll find out sooner or later

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tamzyn View Post
    Hmmm ...I'm 5'2 - wonder if I'm too short? Well I just ordered one on Amazon with a coupon I had for $28 - guess I'll find out sooner or later
    I'm under 5' and it worked great for me. It's a personal preference thing, really. You'll learn which carrier works for you. I used to put the extra fabric tucked into my pockets while wrapping or swing it over my shoulders, just gotta figure out what works That's an awesome price, btw!!
  7. Senior Member
    We had one but never really loved it. I am also one who totally prefers the Boba. I know some people who really love the Moby's so I guess it's just a personal (and baby's) preference. With any carrier the option to nurse hands free is ah-mazing (if you choose to!)
  8. Banned
    Banned
    I have a homemade one. I have a love/hate relationship with it. I love the hands free aspect, and he seems comfortable. I hate how long it is though. I'm 5'2", and I have a HELL of a time getting it wrapped. I also don't like that I can't lift my arms very high, but that may be because I have other issues with it. Now, my fabric isn't very stretchy, so that may have a lot to do with all the problems I have. I REALLY want to get a real Moby and see how that goes. I haven't used it in months because it was too much of a hassle, and I had to have help getting it on. I miss it.
  9. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Naomi hated hers she loves her Ergo though.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I was a little iffy on moby wraps because they look like alot of work lol.... i personally prefer Seven slings, they have different sizes according to the measurement from your right shoulder to your left hip. not very many patterns but i got it for free just paid s+h. I may give a moby wrap a try though next pregnancy.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast