Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S/O Late period

1. Banned
    Banned

S/O Late period

Advertisements
    Rissa's thread got me curious. How do your post-partum periods compare to your pre-baby periods?

My first one was okay, but it lasted a lot longer than it used to and instead of having super bad cramps (I used to have to take a pretty strong pain killer and stay in bed) the first day only, I had pop a lortab every 6 hours the entire damn time cramps.

I'm going to be really pissed if I go back to being irregular. I FINALLY got regular a few months before I got pregnant. I liked knowing when my period was going to start!
  2. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I'm probably no help but that you're periods don't go irregular on ya

I have to induce my periods every 30 days, and they're pretty damn painful (but I also have PCOS) and I'm not sure if they'd be if they'd come naturally..... but they're light and only last about 3 days which is nice.

3. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

After Kaia... I only had one, it was really light, and then I got knocked up.

After Kalista.. My first one was super light and super short. The second one was a little heavier but still very light.

Before the girls I bled like a stuck pig for four days and then the fifth I would barely spot. No cramps or anything though.
  4. Senior Member
    My periods use to be every 28 days like clockwork. Now they are every 30-35 days.

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  5. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    i have the implanon and i spot for like 2 days every 2-3 weeks. not really a period

6. Moderator

I had the easiest periods in the world (aside from the occasional ruptured cyst) before I had kids. They are pretty crampy now, and more of a 5-week cycle than 4. Honestly, based on my experiences, I would prefer the occasional awful couple of hours of pain I had with the rupturing cysts to the week of cramps.
  7. CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    I've had one period since having babybot.
    I have mirena. I'm not too worried about it, cause I never had periods regularly before hand. So eh.
  8. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries
    My periods were all over the place before I had kids, after Marguerite I am actually regular now!!!! HORRID cramps though.
    Rissa*Rawr is my Wifey as of 1/24/2012
  9. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

before jackson, i had pretty painful periods... after him, they were normal and i rarely cramped. The same was after Bella, though sometimes i would get light cramping. After Ansley, my periods start off with spotting 1-2 days or so before hand, i bleed pretty heavy for the first 2 days and they usually last 5 days or so... not usually painful.
  10. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    My first was amazing! No cramps, only lasted a few days... It was period heaven.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast