Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Late period

1. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made

Late period

Advertisements
    No, I'm not pregnant. Yea... no way in hell for that one & I mean no way.

But I had my first post-preggo period & now I'm 2 days late. I know it'll take a long time for my cycle to get back to normal but if you had a late second period, how late was it? I'm kinda annoyed because I hate not knowing when it's going to come & with my luck, it'll be in some random public place.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  2. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Ahh, the first post pregnancy period. Yeah, your first period is always going to be a surprise. ;hugs I hate it for you, girl!

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

3. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Butt View Post
    Ahh, the first post pregnancy period. Yeah, your first period is always going to be a surprise. ;hugs I hate it for you, girl!
    No, I already had my first. This would be the second.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

postpartum periods are always fun. I have yet to have one! Freaks me out.

ETA: I have only had one period since I got pregnant... in 2010
  5. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Sorry, I'm doped up on Nyquil at the moment, lol. It's going to take time for your cycle to regulate itself since you had your baby.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

6. Senior Member
    Your cycle may be all sorts of funky for up to a year. Mine permanently changed after I had my daughters.

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  7. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikatoka View Post
    postpartum periods are always fun. I have yet to have one! Freaks me out.

ETA: I have only had one period since I got pregnant... in 2010
    But were you on any BC or anything? I know that can make you miss a whole bunch (or not have any all together ) and I'm not on any.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Butt View Post
    Sorry, I'm doped up on Nyquil at the moment, lol. It's going to take time for your cycle to regulate itself since you had your baby.
    I don't like this. Don't like this one bit!

8. Senior Member
    My second one was late.. and my third... It takes a while to regulate. Honestly, It was fine when showed her ugly face, and not anything like my first post partum period.

Are you on BC?
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Nope no birth control. I had Anabelle and then got pregnant again. Had Joseph in June, and have not had one.
    But I EBF
  10. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen♥ View Post
    My second one was late.. and my third... It takes a while to regulate. Honestly, It was fine when showed her ugly face, and not anything like my first post partum period.

Are you on BC?
    My first wasn't too bad. No cramps, only lasted a few days... I could deal with that

Nope, no BC for this lady. I'm allergic to it & they wanted to try to put me on the mini-pill but I said f that because I'm so forgetful that there's no way that I'd be able to take it at the exact same time every day. And I'm not okay with something up my hooha or in my arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Chikatoka View Post
    Nope no birth control. I had Anabelle and then got pregnant again. Had Joseph in June, and have not had one.
    But I EBF
    Ah, and that can mess up your cycle too right? Because I FF. Never thought I'd say this but I just want my damn period back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast